Motocaddy » Bags
Shop by Category
Motocaddy Golf Bags News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Motocaddy is best known for producing high quality, stylish and affordable electric golf trolleys and equipment and now with it’s offering of golf cart bags to perfectly compliment your Motocaddy trolley for the complete set up. Whatever your preferences are light, durable, waterproof or convenient to use Motocaddy has them all covered.
Motocaddy have kept there same line up of popular bags for this year, but have given them all a stylish new look and upgrade in performance.
Lite Series Cart Bag 2017
- Weighing in at only 2.2 kilograms, this bag truly embodies the name of the series: Lite. But don’t be fooled by its lightweight factor because this cart bag is not all air on the inside.
- The Lite Series offers stunning features that every golfer expects, such as 14 dividers, an external umbrella well, six roomy pockets, Velcro glove grip, towel hook, easy-grab handles, and the anti-twist base. It also has a detachable rain hood and a carry strap which perfectly meet your needs.
Club Series Cart Bag 2017
- This is another extremely lightweight cart bag that now offers you 14 full-length dividers, seven external pockets, towel hook, detachable rain hood, carry strap, easy-grab handles, dry valuables and insulated cooler pockets, external putter and umbrella holder, and the bespoke Motocaddy anti-twist base. The Club Series is available in Black/Blue, Black/Lime or Black/Red
NEW Pro Series Cart Bag 2017
- Incorporating the new Easilock base system that provides a seamless construction made from a Premium PU fabric. The Pro Series has 14 full length dividers, 7 pockets, external putting well, external umbrella holder and much more, this golf bag has everything you need to get you round the course. Available in Black/Blue, Black/Lime, Black/Orange, Black/Red
NEW Dry Series Cart Bag 2017
- The Dry Series Cart Bag is fully waterproof, this is Motocaddy’s most technical bag yet. A special ‘Thermo sealed zip’ shields the zips in helping too keep the bag 100% waterproof. The lightweight bag has seven spacious pockets, including an insulated cooler pouch. Each pocket is positioned carefully to make it easier to access balls, clothing or other playing accessories. When the weather takes a turn for the worst, a durable 2000mm-coated waterproof fabric, heat-welded seams and thermo-sealed, nylon-coated zips have been put through rigorous testing to ensure that the contents of the bag remain dry. Motocaddy provide a full manufacture guarantee on all there bags.
Each of these bags compliment the full range of Motocaddy Trollies and will sit perfectly to give you the complete package on the course.