Shop by Brand
Golf Bags - Golf Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Everyone needs a golf bag it is a must have piece of equipment to carry all your clubs and any other vital pieces of equipment you need to get you round the golf course. There are 2 key and main types of bag, the trolley/cart bag or the carry/stand bag. Many golfers will have both and we have a huge selection of both types for you to choose from.
The sole main purpose of golf bag is to keep & carry your golf clubs and all the essential equipment you need to carry round with you on a golf course.
We have hundreds of bags from a vast range of manufactures available for you, however how do you know which one to purchase ad is right for you. Our buyers guide will help you to make a more informed choice.
- This style of bag will probably be the first type of bag you purchase. Considered to be the smallest & most lightweight these bags have been designed with the sole purpose of carrying on your shoulders around the golf course. These bags have been cleverly designed with shoulder straps so you can carry your golf bag in complete ease like you would with a rucksack. The handy stand legs that are attached to the golf bag, allows you to rest the golf bag down when you have stopped to play your shot and this will stand the golf bag up for you in a firm stance. This style of bag will sit on a trolley however we do recommend a cart bag for this as sometimes the legs on a carry bag can hinder how the bag sits on your trolley.
- Another style of carry bag that has become popular is the slim carry bag this is a much smaller version with less pockets & no stand legs sometimes with just the one shoulder strap, these have been designed for ultimate lightness and often used when you feel you do not want to carry much around with you.
Cart Bags & Tour Staff Bags.
- As suggested in the name cart bags have been designed specifically for the use of going onto a trolley. Much bigger & larger in design this bag allows you to pack & cram you bag full with more space available knowing you do not have to worry about weight and carrying because your trolley will take care of this for you. Many golfers will use their cart bag trolley all year round because they like to have the added extra room for all their equipment. You will have seen that Tour Golf Professionals & their caddy carry around a rather large looking golf bag, and this is your Tour staff bag, designed mainly for sponsorship purposes however this bag is the biggest of the bunch and you will find room for more or less anything you want to carry around with you on the golf course, although you may see golf caddies carrying these around it is with our recommendation you choose to carry this around on your trolley.
Popular Stand Bags:
- Ping Hoofer Stand Bag: Lightweight and packed with features
- Titleist Tour Stand Bag: Fully padded straps and Plenty of pocket space
- Mizuno Elite Stand Bag: Covered in handy pockets and available in 4 colour ways
Popular Cart Bags:
Latest Golf Bags from Titleist, BagBoy, Callaway, Clicgear, Hill Billy and more...
Bags » Titleist
Showing 8 of 11 -See More
Bags » Callaway
Showing 8 of 12 -See More