Shop by Category
- Ladies Balls(7)
Shop by Brand
Shop by Colour
Golf Balls - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Golf Balls, aren't they just all the same and what difference do all these different brands & models really offer you? Well no, the golf ball is perhaps the most important part of your game, its the little white ball we want to go into that hole in as less strokes as possible. Golf balls are made for all levels and abilities of golfer to enhance & maximise the performance off our game, so its important we choose to play with the right golf ball.
- There is a huge array of golf balls on the market and choosing the right one can be a challenge. Do you choose a multi layer, spin or distance ball. What manufacture should you go for Titleist, Taylormade or Srixon?
- Getting the best ball for your game depends on your skill level & ability. A new golfer would benefit from choosing a hard ball that will give you the greatest distance. As your skill level & ability progresses look for a golf ball that will give you more control and has a softer feel from the club.
- For advanced golfer’s & professional’s you will want to choose a golf ball that will combine both control around the green and distance from the tee. Choosing the right ball will allow you to be in full control of your shot & give you the best chance possible to get that ball in the hole.
Distance Golf Balls
- The distance golf ball is designed to do exactly what it say’s, this is a golf ball that is designed to be hard in feel & offer you the greatest amount of distance. As a new golfer starting out this is probably the best ball for you to choose, you will want as much distance as you can get while your learning and developing your swing. You will find as your learning you will not hit the ball hard enough & strike it well enough to benefit from a control golf ball, but as you progress this is when you can start to think about combing distance & control together. A popular and great choice in distance ball comes from the Brand Pinnacle
Soft Feel Golf Balls
- A Soft feel golf ball, feels soft on the club face at impact and offers a relatively good amount of control for your short game. This type of ball has been designed for those who don't hit the ball very hard and would like some control around the green. Soft feel golf balls are best used by more senior players & even some ladies. Srixon Golf offer one of the best Soft feel golf balls.
Distance Control Tour Level Golf Balls
- These will often be your most expensive high end level of golf ball that offer you distance & full control combined. Used by more experienced & professional players the golf ball has been designed to be hard yet soft in feel of the club face and offer you maximum distance off the tee & full control on the green gripping & stopping so you can place there ball where you wish it to land. One of the best brands & the number 1 ball on tour that can offer you this is Titleist & their ProV1 & ProV1X Range.
- Golf balls don’t just come in white there are many brands that offer yellow as well, the original idea behind using yellow golf balls came from those snowy day’s where it is easier to spot and find a yellow golf ball amongst white snow, however many people prefer to play with a yellow or coloured ball because its more pleasing on the eye for them.
Here is this years 2016 Hotlist Golf Balls
- Titleist ProV1 & ProV1X Golf Balls
- Callaway ChromeSoft & Chromesoft Truvis Balls
- Srixon Z-Star and Srixon XV Golf Balls
- TaylorMade Tour Preferred Golf Ball
- Callaway SuperHot Golf Ball
- TaylorMade Aeroburner Pro Golf Ball
- Titleist NXT Tour and NXT Tour -S Golf Balls
Balls » Titleist
Showing 8 of 12 -See More
Balls » Bridgestone
Balls » Callaway
Balls » Srixon
Showing 8 of 13 -See More