Motocaddy, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
The Motocaddy brand has taken off dramatically over the past few years and they can now boast an amazing selection of golf trolleys, bags and accessories for you to choose from. Motocaddy have won numerous awards for its products and it is one of the best choices you can make when buying your new golf trolley
Motocaddy have got a superb range of trolleys that will be sure to suit every golfer, every pocket and it is not just golf trollies you can buy from this brand. A full range off Motocaddy Golf bags to compliment your trolley. All Motocaddy Electric Golf Trollies & Bags feature a unique EASILOK system, which means you can lock your bag into place onto your Motocaddy trolley for a secure fit over all terrains.
FREE Gift when you purchase any New Motocaddy Electric Golf Trolley. An Accessory Station is included in all trollies
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley - The new, easy-to-use Motocaddy S1 golf trolley combines modern styling and eye-catching graphics fitted with a stunning new high-resolution, sunlight friendly LCD display, the same screen that is used on the Motocaddy M-Series trolley range - offering nine speeds and advanced battery meter. If you are looking to purchase your first electric golf trolley or want something that is simple to use but effective in performance then the Motocaddy S1 is the perfect solution
If you are looking to purchase your first electric golf trolley or want something that is simple to use but effective in performance then the Motocaddy S1 is the perfect solution
Motocaddy M1 Electric Golf Trolley - The M1 electric trolley is the easiest-to-use compact trolley in the world and features a unique ‘SlimFold’ design with space-saving inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint (11% smaller than nearest competitor). Standout features include a full colour Anti-glare LCD screen featuring nine speed settings and an advanced battery meter. It also boasts a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand.
Motocaddy Lite Series Golf Cart Bag - Constructed from a super-lightweight Nylon fabric, the Lite-Series bag is the lightest bag in the range weighing 2.3KG and also the most compact in the Motocaddy range. Boasting a brand new look and style for this season, the Lite-Series includes 14-way club dividers; seven spacious pockets; easy-access carry handles; a waterproof rain hood and compatibility with the EASILOCK bag-to-trolley connection system. The Lite-Series is perfect for golfers who need a super-lightweight, yet affordable golf bag.
Motocaddy Dry Series Golf Cart Bag - The Motocaddy Dry Series Cart bag is fully waterproof and is Motocaddy's most technical bag yet. Incorporating cutting-edge waterproof technology, the new Dry-Series bag is manufactured from a durable 'rip-stop' Nylon fabric and combines heat-welded seams with thermo-sealed zips to ensure its contents remain dry, even in the toughest weather conditions. Boasting brand new styling and market-leading Japanese YKK zips, the bag also features plenty of club space with 14 full-length dividers, plus seven easy-open storage pockets; a scorecard holder; multi-function accessory hook; dry valuables pocket; waterproof rainhood; plus an anti-twist base offering the popular EASILOCK bag-to-trolley connection system.
FAQs and Buyers Guide
- Does a Motocaddy Electric Golf Trolley Come With a Charger? - All of the Motocaddy range come with a battery and a charger.
- Are The Batteries Heavy? - The extended range lead acid battery is the heaviest of the bunch at 10.5 kgs with the standard battery weighing in at 6.5 kgs. If you are looking for a lightweight option you will need to look at spending the extra cash on a lithium battery as these weigh just 2.0 kgs
- Do I need to get a second Battery? - If you are looking to play 36 holes quite frequently we would suggest that you choose the extended range battery rather than buy a second battery. If you do need to have a second battery make sure that you rotate them to help make them both last longer.
- Do I have to charge my Battery even if I play just a few holes? - Yes you should charge your battery after every use
- If the Green light is on my charger does this mean it is charged? - Yes it does. Get on the golf course as soon as you can.
- How long does the Battery take to charge? - It will take about 8 to 12 hours to charge the battery
- How long is the guarantee on Motocaddy Electric Trolleys? - All of the trollies have a two year warranty and the lead acid batteries have a warranty of 12 months. The lithium batteries have a warranty of 2 years.
- Can I use a Heavy Bag on my Trolley? - These trolleys are designed to take a weight of up to 20kgs which should be enough for a big bag, all of your clubs and all of your other golfing goods.
- I play at a hilly course will the Motocaddy Trolley Cope - These trollies are good on all terrains and will work well on the hilliest of courses, especially with the New DHC Models (Downhill Control Feature)
Showing 12 of 13 -More Motocaddy Trollies
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley 2020 Lead Acid 18 Hole + FREE Gift
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley Standard Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley Extended Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M1 Electric Golf Trolley Standard Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley Standard Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M1 Electric Golf Trolley Extended Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley Extended Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M3 Pro Electric Golf Trolley Standard Lithium + FREE Gift
Motocaddy M7 Electric Remote Golf Trolley Standard Lithium + FREE Gift
Free To Use Motocaddy GPS App
Motocaddy GPS App
The Motocaddy mobile app is a free to use GPS rangefinder that utilises the world’s #1 database of GPS-enabled golf courses to provide key distances, hazard information and hole data for over 40,000 golf courses worldwide.
The new app has been completely redesigned and now includes a host of visual and user enhancements, lifesaving AED & CPR features (available in the UK & Ireland only), plus statistical tracking to help golfers gain further insight into their game.
- FREE to use, fully-featured golf GPS app
- 40,000+ worldwide courses - no subscription
- Compatible with existing Motocaddy CONNECT trolley models & offering a streamlined pairing process
- Distances at a glance to the front, middle & back of the green
- Vector course graphics for minimal data & battery usage, plus quicker loading times
- 2D course map with optional distance overlay
- 3D course map & aerial hole flyovers - Registered Users only
- Automatic local course search
- Tee box selection for accurate course information
- Hole information including Hole number, Par & Stroke Index
- Score tracking and in-game statistics for post-round analysis
- Hazard planning offers layup & approach distance to any point on each hole
- Automatic hole advancement
- Measure the distance of any shot
- Round Timer for pace-of-play
- Enhanced user interface, modern design
- 5-language settings (English, French, German, Spanish, & Swedish)
- Compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later and Android version 4.4 or later
Information for existing app users
All app users are encouraged to register when prompted to make full use of the extensive range of app features. Registered users receive a number of benefits including quicker start-up, plus access to 3D maps and hole flyover features. Existing app registrations are not transferred into the new app.
Motocaddy CONNECT trolley owners will need to re-pair the app with their device. The process is incredibly easy and can be initiated via the "Pair Device" button on the app home screen. Pairing should take less than a minute, but it is recommended to pair your device and check for any firmware updates (via the "My Device" button) prior to getting to the first tee. Existing pairings are not transferred into the new app.