Motocaddy, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
The Motocaddy brand has taken off dramatically over the past few years and they can now boast an amazing selection of golf trolleys, bags and accessories for you to choose from. Motocaddy have won numerous awards for its products and it is one of the best choices you can make when buying your new golf trolley
Motocaddy have now got a superb range of trolleys that will be sure to suit every golfer and every pocket and it is not just golf trollies you can buy from this brand. A full range off Motocaddy Golf bags to compliment your trolley also feature. All Motocaddy Electric Golf Trollies & Bags feature a unique EASILOK system, which means you can lock your bag into place onto your Motocaddy trolley for a secure fit over all terrains.
Motocaddy 2019 S1 Electric Golf Trolley - 18 & 36 Hole Lithium Battery Options - The new, easy-to-use Motocaddy S1 golf trolley combines modern styling and eye-catching graphics fitted with a stunning new high-resolution, sunlight friendly LCD display, the same screen that is used on the Motocaddy M-Series trolley range - offering nine speeds and advanced battery meter.
IDEAL FOR: Golfers looking for an easy-to-use and impressively featured entry-level trolley
If you are looking to purchase your first electric golf trolley or want something that is simple to use but effective in performance then the Motocaddy S1 is the perfect solution
FREE Gift when you purchase any New Motocaddy Electric Golf Trolley
Motocaddy 2019 M1 Electric Golf Trolley - THINK SMALL! - The all-new M1 electric trolley is the easiest-to-use compact trolley in the world and features a unique ‘SlimFold’ design with space-saving inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint (11% smaller than nearest competitor)
IDEAL FOR: Space-conscious golfers looking for an easy-to-use, compact electric trolley
Motocaddy offer something for everyone in there superb range of golf trollies, so if you prefer the more traditional manual push cart trolley, then fear not there is a great range for you to discover.
FAQs and Buyers Guide
- Does a Motocaddy Electric Golf Trolley Come With a Charger? - All of the Motocaddy range come with a battery and a charger.
- Are The Batteries Heavy? - The extended range lead acid battery is the heaviest of the bunch at 10.5 kgs with the standard battery weighing in at 6.5 kgs. If you are looking for a lightweight option you will need to look at spending the extra cash on a lithium battery as these weigh just 2.0 kgs
- Do I need to get a second Battery? - If you are looking to play 36 holes quite frequently we would suggest that you choose the extended range battery rather than buy a second battery. If you do need to have a second battery make sure that you rotate them to help make them both last longer.
- Do I have to charge my Battery even if I play just a few holes? - Yes you should charge your battery after every use
- If the Green light is on my charger does this mean it is charged? - Yes it does. Get on the golf course as soon as you can.
- How long does the Battery take to charge? - It will take about 8 to 12 hours to charge the battery
- How long is the guarantee on Motocaddy Electric Trolleys? - All of the trollies have a two year warranty and the lead acid batteries have a warranty of 12 months. The lithium batteries have a warranty of 2 years.
- Can I use a Heavy Bag on my Trolley? - These trolleys are designed to take a weight of up to 20kgs which should be enough for a big bag, all of your clubs and all of your other golfing goods.
- I play at a hilly course will the Motocaddy Trolley Cope - These trollies are good on all terrains and will work well on the hilliest of courses, especiall with the New DHC Models (Downhill Control Feature)
Motocaddy » Bags
Motocaddy » Trollies
Motocaddy » Accessories
Showing 24 of 30 -See More