Motocaddy, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
The Motocaddy brand has taken off dramatically over the past few years and they can now boast an amazing selection of golf trolleys, bags and accessories for you to choose from. Motocaddy have won numerous awards for its products and it is one of the best choices you can make when buying your new golf trolley.
Motocaddy have now got a superb range of trolleys that will be sure to suit every golfer and every pocket.
The S1 Electric Trolley -
Since its launch in 2006 the MotoCaddy S1 has been one of the most popular choices of Electric trolley on todays market. Boasting an easy to use simple yet stylish design packed with some great features, the S1 remains as good as ever.
- Nine speed settings
- Speed indicator
- Battery indicator
- Streamlined battery tray
- QUIKFOLD mechanism
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Low-profile wheels
- Anti-clog front wheel housing
- EASILOCK compatible WEIGHT : 8.9kg FOLDED DIMENSIONS : 850mm (L) x 595mm (W) x 355mm (H) MOTOR : 200w?MATERIAL : Aluminium?COLOURS : Black & Alpine with red trim
- Available in Standard 18 Hole Lead Acid or Standard and Extended Range Lithium
S1 DHC Electric Trolley
Features Down Hill Control Technology, offering all the features of the standard S1, the additional 'DHC' (Downhill Control) functionality means that your trolley will also maintain a constant speed whilst travelling down hills, even on the steepest of slopes. The S1 DHC can also boast an easy to use electronic parking brake.
Ideal For - Golfers looking for an easy to use trolley for undulating courses
S5 CONNECT Electric Trolley
The most technologically advanced model in the Motocaddy range and a world ‘first’ in the trolley sector. The new S5 CONNECT can be synced to the fully-featured Motocaddy GPS app via a Bluetooth™ connection on any compatible smartphone; allowing the trolley’s digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole, plus a clock and round timer.
In another ground-breaking move, the S5 CONNECT can also receive notifications alerting the golfer of an incoming call, text, email or range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. The mobile phone can remain connected even when securely placed in the pocket of a golf bag or being charged by the trolley’s patented USB charging port.
The NEW Motocaddy 2018 M-Series
The all-new M1 electric trolley is the easiest-to-use compact trolley in the world and features a unique ‘SlimFold’ design with space-saving inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint (11% smaller than nearest competitor).
Standout features include a full colour LCD screen featuring nine speed settings and an advanced battery meter. It also boasts a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand; a whisper-quiet 230W motor; an integrated safety cut-out system; an auto-open stand mechanism; plus the exclusive Motocaddy EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system, which removes the need for a lower bag strap. A new style oversize frame completes the package, resulting in unprecedented handle stability.
IDEAL FOR - Space-conscious golfers looking for an easy-to-use, compact electric trolley
New 2018 M5 CONNECT
Featuring a unique SlimFold design and next-generation 28V power system, the M5 CONNECT is the world's only compact-folding trolley to offer GPS information and smartphone notifications direct to the trolley handle.
Modern look, wide-ranging features - In addition to the innovative Smart technology, the M5 CONNECT includes the modern look and features found on the latest M-Series models including a 'next-generation' 28V high power system ; a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand; a whisper-quiet 230W motor; an integrated safety cut-out system; an auto-open stand mechanism; plus the exclusive Motocaddy EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system, which removes the need for a lower bag strap. It also features a new style oversize frame to offer unprecedented handle stability.
Motocaddy offer something for everyone in there superb range of trollies, so if you prefer the more traditional manual push cart trolley, then fear not there is a great range for you to discover.
FAQs and Buyers Guide
Does a Motocaddy trolley come with a charger?
- All of the Motocaddy range come with a battery and a charger.
Are the batteries heavy?
- The extended range lead acid battery is the heaviest of the bunch at 10.5 kgs with the standard battery weighing in at 6.5 kgs. If you are looking for a lightweight option you will need to look at spending the extra cash on a lithium battery as these weigh just 2.0 kgs
Do I need to get a second battery?
- If you are looking to play 36 holes quite frequently we would suggest that you choose the extended range battery rather than buy a second battery. If you do need to have a second battery make sure that you rotate them to help make them both last longer.
Do I have to charge my battery even if I play just a few holes?
- Yes you should charge your battery after every use
If the green light is on my charger does this mean it is charged?
- Yes it does. Get on the golf course as soon as you can.
What size are the S1 and S3 trolleys?
- When it is folded the S1 is 850mm x 350mm x 560mm and the S3 is 900mm x 350mm x 570mm
How long does the battery take to charge?
- It will take about 8 to 12 hours to charge the battery
How long is the guarantee on motocaddy trolleys?
- All of the trollies have a two year warranty and the lead acid batteries have a warranty of 12 months. The lithium batteries have a warranty of 2 years.
Can I use a heavy bag on my trolley?
- These trolleys are designed to take a weight of up to 20kgs which should be enough for a big bag, all of your clubs and all of your other golfing goods.
Is the clutch reliable?
- The trolleys come with a 12 month warranty and we have not heard of any issues with clutches.
I play at a hilly course will the Motocaddy cope?
- These trollies are good on all terrains and will work well on the hilliest of courses.
Motocaddy » Trollies
Showing 16 of 21 -See More
Motocaddy » Accessories
Showing 20 of 30 -See More