Shop by Brand
Gloves » FootJoy
Showing 12 of 22 -See More
Gloves » Callaway
Showing 4 of 6 -See More
Gloves » Cobra
Gloves » David Leadbetter
Gloves » Srixon
Showing 4 of 5 -See More
Gloves » TaylorMade
Showing 4 of 6 -See More
Gloves » Wilson
Golf Gloves on Sale - MultiBuy Deals Available
The Golf Shop Online is a leading online retailer selling a full range of golf gloves throughout the UK and EU. Established in 1992, our low prices, fast delivery and 5-Star Trustpilot rating make us a popular choice for golfers. We are authorised by all the major brands and provide a full manufacture warranty. Please look at our extensive range of gloves for Men, Women and Juniors, many available for next day delivery to our UK customers.* Make sure you choose your glove carefully, selecting the correct size for your hand. Gloves should fit "like a second skin" helping you stay in control, maximising performance.
We are 100% dedicated to making sure you choose the right product and deliver you the very best service, so please feel free to speak to one of our sales professionals or drop us an email at email@example.com. We constantly check our prices, ensuring we deliver you the very best deal. Do look out for our other multi-buy offerings with extra savings!
How to Fit Your Golf Glove
Are You Wearing The Right Size Glove?
A golf glove is as important to you and your game as wearing the right size shoes or using the correctly fitted golf clubs and golf balls. However, many golfers tend to neglect this part of their game, and you will often see many players not wearing the right size glove for them. After all the golf glove is the closest point of contact to the clubhead than any other piece of your equipment. If you are not wearing a correctly fitted glove, this can cause movement and compromise your swing. So a correct fit is crucial to your game, and as we all know, it's the little details that can make a big difference in golf!
Here are some key points to look out for when wearing a glove.
- Fits Like A Second Skin: A correctly fitted glove should feel like a second skin. Tight across the palm and fingers with no loose material.
- Fingers Should Be Snug: You should not have any excess material at the top of your fingers. If you find this occurs, you may want to consider trying the next glove size down.
- Room To Adjust Closure: The closure tab should only come about 75% off the way across the back of your hand. You will want to leave a quarter uncovered to allow for any adjustments needed while playing.
How To Determine Your Glove Size
It is estimated that more than 50% of golfers are not wearing the right size glove for there game. Most are wearing a glove that is too big for them.
There are just two simple measurements you need to take down, to find out what size glove you are in relation to the size guide.
- First, measure the length of your middle finger
- Then measure the circumference of your hand, measure around the first knuckle (excluding the thumb)
- It would be best if you ended up with a measurement that looks something like this - ("8.5" x "11")
Using the FootJoy size chart, this will then correlate into a glove size such as (Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X-Large)
- If you fall between two sizes, try the smaller size first.
- If your size comes out different from what you usually wear, try the size we recommend first.
- If your Finger Length and Palm Width number differ by more than 2, then you will want to try on several sizes to determine the best compromise.
- For some men, a Women's glove maybe your best option. Several tour players wear a Women's gloves on tour for optimal performance.
- Always try the glove on to ensure proper fit.
- Check your size at the start of every season, it can change over time.
- Be sure to read Are you wearing the right size glove? before making a final glove size determination.