Motocaddy Trolleys, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
Over the past few years Motocaddy has established itself as one of the best golf trolley manufactures on the market. They have won many awards for the quality and reliability for there trollies and should now be one of your first choice's for an electric golf trolley. Motocaddy focuses on 2 core trolley ranges, in the S-Series and M-Series
The latest line up of 2018 Motocaddy Golf Trollies
The 2018 Motocaddy S-Series Electric Golf Trollies
Motocaddy S1 Electric Golf Trolley
- The Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley has been one of the most popular trolleys in the market. It’s simple, yet sophisticated, and is light enough to be used by a golfer of any age and ability. This is ideal choice if you are looking for that simple reliable but very effective trolley to get you round the course. At under £500 The S1 comes with a lead acid standard range battery, but can be upgraded to a lithium in either 18 hole or 36. Lithium is the most popular choice among many.
Motocaddy S1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley
- The S1 with DHC is Motocaddy’s latest technology upgrade to the S1 Model. Packed with the same great features the S1 DHC has the added bonus of downhill control, meaning your trolley will stay the same constant and steady pace weather your going downhill or uphill, so you no longer have to worry about your trolley cruising off in the distance downhill.
Motocaddy S3 Pro Electric Golf Trolley
- Gadgets nowadays are not limited to smartphones and tablet PCs; they also appear as golf trolleys. The S3 Pro is one of those and is truly feature-packed. It combines a lot of impressive features such as having distance measurement control, a clock, CartLock pin code, and a battery meter. This range has received several awards since its release back in 2007.
Motocaddy S5 CONNECT Electric Golf Trolley
- The most technologically advanced model in the Motocaddy range and a world ‘first’ in the trolley sector. The new S5 CONNECT can be synced to the fully-featured Motocaddy GPS app via a Bluetooth™ connection on any compatible smartphone; allowing the trolley’s digital display to be used in place of a conventional GPS, offering front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole, plus a clock and round timer.
The New 2018 M-Series Electric Golf Trollies
Motocaddy M1 Electric Golf Trolley
- The all-new M1 electric trolley is the easiest-to-use compact trolley in the world and features a unique ‘SlimFold’ design with space-saving inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint (11% smaller than nearest competitor).
Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Golf Trolley
- The compact-folding M1 DHC electric trolley offers the same pioneering features as the new M1, but adds downhill braking and an electronic parking brake - allowing it to maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient - even on the steepest of slopes. Along with its SlimFold design and inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint, the M1 DHC includes a new full colour LCD screen offering nine speed settings and a battery meter, plus a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand. Powered by a 'next-generation' 28V electrical system and whisper-quiet 230W DHC motor, the M1 DHC seamlessly combines power and efficiency.
Motocaddy M3 Pro Electric Golf Trolley
- Boasting a bold modern design, the compact-folding M3 PRO is bursting with performance-enhancing features, including a new SlimFold mechanism and revolutionary inverting wheels for a significantly reduced folded footprint.Other standout features include a high resolution full-colour LCD screen offering three distance measurements (Drive, Round and Life); an Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards); CartLock security pin code; battery meter; clock and round timer; plus nine speed settings, allowing the trolley to always move at your perfect walking pace.
Motocaddy M5 CONNECT Electric Golf Trolley
- Modern look, wide-ranging features - In addition to the innovative Smart technology, the M5 CONNECT includes the modern look and features found on the latest M-Series models including a 'next-generation' 28V high power system ; a soft-touch ergonomic handle, fully adjustable to a range of heights by hand; a whisper-quiet 230W motor; an integrated safety cut-out system; an auto-open stand mechanism; plus the exclusive Motocaddy EASILOCK™ bag-to-trolley connection system, which removes the need for a lower bag strap. It also features a new style oversize frame to offer unprecedented handle stability.
Trollies » Motocaddy
"The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty"
Please be aware we do not sell Motocaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
Always make sure you register your trolley with Motocaddy. Details in the box