Trollies » Motocaddy
Motocaddy Trolleys, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
Over the past few years Motocaddy has established itself as one of the best golf trolley manufactures on the market. They have recently won many awards for the quality and reliability of the range and should now be your first choice for electric golf trolley. Several trollies are available to choose from, and choosing one from Motocaddy perhaps will be the best choice you will make.
This Years range of Motocaddy trollies include
Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley
- The Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley has been one of the most popular trolleys in the market. It’s simple, yet sophisticated, and is light enough to be used by a golfer of any age and ability. This is ideal choice if you are looking for that simple reliable but very effective trolley to get you round the course at under £300 The S1 comes with a lead acid standard range battery, but can be upgraded to an extended range battery or lithium 18 hole or 36 this is the most popular choice among many.
Motocaddy S1 Pro Electric Trolley
- Almost similar to the previously released S1 model, the chic S1 Pro is packed with the same features but with added perks. It already includes a USB Charging port, as well as the 3-step Adjustable Distance Control allowing you to send the trolley a distance of up to 45 yards on its own. This trolley is ideal for those GPS users that also wish to have style and features packed into a trolley that doesn’t cost that much.
Motocaddy S1 Lite Push Cart
- If you’re a first-time trolley user and at the same time budget-conscious, this S1 Lite Push Cart is for you. As the name suggests, this trolley is very light – only 5.5kg – so it’s very easy to move around. However, it’s still packs a punch with features such as having adjustable bag supports and an easy-fold mechanism.
Motocaddy M1 Pro Electric Trolley
- One of the most recently released is the M1 Pro Electric Trolley. It has a three-point folding system, which makes it 40% smaller than its other counterparts. Sporty golfers would love how it looks, and it even accommodates quite a wide range of GPS services. Great features this trolley includes are an integrated accessory station, Nine speed settings, quick access device cradle, in a non glare matte finish that comes available in black & alpine.
Motocaddy S3 Pro
- Gadgets nowadays are not limited to smartphones and tablet PCs; they also appear as golf trolleys. The S3 Pro is one of those and is truly feature-packed. It combines a lot of impressive features such as having distance measurement control, a clock, CartLock pin code, and a battery meter. This range has received several awards since its release in 2007.
Motocaddy S3 Lite
- The S3 Lite is the first push trolley that boasts of having a digital screen along with the perks of a lightweight trolley. It’s also good for those budget-conscious golfers who still want to have a trolley with packed features such as a foot-parking brake, insulated cooler pouch and an easy-fold mechanism.
Motocaddy M3 Pro
- The compact-folding M3 Pro electric trolley uses the twin-tube frame and three-point folding system made popular by the M1 Pro. This allows the trolley to fold down over 40% smaller than its Motocaddy S-Series counterparts.
- Boasting the sporty look and eye-catching trim of the M-Series range, the M3 PRO offers an integrated Accessory Station and adjustable handle height, as well as performance features including ‘lost ball’ timer, ‘round’ timer, clock and battery meter, plus a full-colour digital screen with multiple distance readings. It also includes an inbuilt device cradle capable of holding a wide range of GPS devices that can be powered from the patented USB charging port.