FootJoy Golf Chill Out Pullover
- Authorised Online FootJoy Retailer
- Look and feel great with the latest in-season clothing.
- Solid colour with contrast collar and rear yoke FJ logo's
- Current Season
This Performance Mid-Layer is a versatile piece of clothing that allows the player to adapt to changing weather conditions. The four-way stretch shell helps keep your core warm while allowing free range of motion throughout the golf swing.
- Anti-Microbial Technology - This anti-microbial finish inhibits odor build-up when ambient moisture is present.
- Moisture Wicking - Breathable fabric helps move moisture away from your body for added comfort.
- Easy care fabric to minimise wrinkling
- Double Layer Knit Fabric - 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex.
- FJ's popular fit - For golfers who prefer a more athletic look. Features shorter sleeve lengths and a smaller chest measurement for a trim look
- Navy - 90147
- Black - 90146
- Cobalt - 90148
- Heather Grey - 90149
- Red - 90150
- Charcoal - 90397
This Golf Chill Out Pullover looks great with the Solid Athletic Pique Polo Shirt. Click here for more details.
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate