Bags » Motocaddy
Shop by Category
Motocaddy Golf Bags News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Motocaddy is a company known for producing high quality, stylish and affordable electric golf trolleys and equipment. Motocaddy are now offering new lineups of golf cart bags to perfectly compliment their range of trollies. Whatever your preferences are light, durable, waterproof or convenient to use Motocaddy has them all covered.
Lite Series Cart Bag
- Weighing in at only 2.1 kilograms, this bag truly embodies the name of the series: Lite. But don’t be fooled by its lightweight factor because this cart bag is not all air on the inside.
- The Lite Series offers stunning features that every golfer expects, such as 14 dividers, an external umbrella well, six roomy pockets, Velcro glove grip, towel hook, easy-grab handles, and the anti-twist base. It also has a detachable rain hood and a carry strap which perfectly meet your needs. This cart bag is available in three colors: black/lime, black/red, and silver/lilac.
Club Series Cart Bag
- This is another extremely lightweight cart bag that offers you 11 full-length dividers, seven external pockets, towel hook, detachable rain hood, carry strap, easy-grab handles, dry valuables and insulated cooler pockets, external putter and umbrella holder, and the bespoke Motocaddy anti-twist base. The Club Series is available in Black/Blue, Black/Lime or Black/Red
Pro Series Cart Bag
- Incorporating the new Easilock base system that provides a seamless connection for the new 2016 trollies and the 2016 golf bag. The Pro Series has 14 full length dividers, 7 pockets, external putting well, external umbrella holder and much more, this golf bag has everything you need to get you round the course. Available in Alpine/Lime, Alpine/Silver, Black/Lime and Black/Silver.
Dry Series Cart Bag
- New for 2016 is the Dry Series Cart Bag, fully waterproof this is Motocaddy’s most technical bag yet. A special ‘zip protector’ shields the zips in helping too keep the bag 100% waterproof. The lightweight bag has seven spacious pockets, including an insulated cooler pouch. Each pocket is positioned carefully to make it easier to access balls, clothing or other playing accessories when the weather takes a turn for the worst. A durable 2000mm-coated waterproof fabric, heat-welded seams and thermo-sealed, nylon-coated zips have been put through rigorous testing to ensure that the contents of the bag remain dry. Motocaddy provide a full manufacture guarantee.
Each of these bags compliment the full range of Motocaddy Trollies & will sit perfectly on your trolley to give you the complete package onthe course.