Titleist 620 CB Steel Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Titleist Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New 620 CB Irons
- 7 Club Set (Steel)
- Full Custom Options Available
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Project X LZ 6.0 Steel)
Titleist 620 CB - Classic Cavity Irons
The new Titleist 620 CB irons stay true to everything players have come to trust from this classic model, with distinct refinements that make them better than ever.
Titleist 620 CB designs feature progressive blade lengths with compact short irons progressing into slightly larger blade lengths at the long end of the set. The profiles of 620 CB and MB have also been matched to make for seamless transitions for the growing number of players with mixed CB and MB iron sets.
Modern Cavity Back Design - Delivers tour-proven trajectory and shotmaking with pure forged feel.
Progressive Blade Lengths - With thinner top lines offer player-preferred shaping from long to short irons.
Reduced Offset - Enhances workability and shot control.
Co-forged High-Density Tungsten - in the 3 and 4-irons maximises ball speed and forgiveness for more consistent long iron performance.
Tour Preferred Sole - With added improves performance and feel through the turf.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced offset and topline for the ultimate player’s look
- Progressive blade length for optimised play throughout the set
- Co-forged tungsten in 3- and 4-iron for improved balance
- Tour-refined sole for improved turf interaction
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft (Project X LZ 6.0)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 White)
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.