Titleist Irons News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Titleist are not just the No.1 brand when it comes to golf balls. Over the last decade they have really moved forwards in golf club manufacturing and are now one of the leading manufactures globally for producing high performance Irons on tour for professionals and amateurs within the game.
Titleist T-Series Irons
STRIKINGLY NEW, PURE TITLEIST
The Titleist T-Series Irons represent an entirely unique approach to iron engineering built from the ground up. Powered by breakthrough technology which includes new Max Impact, the T-Series Irons deliver a balance of power and performance, unlike anything Titleist have ever made. One swing and you’ll feel that they are 100% pure Titleist.
T-Series Golf Irons, T-100, T100S T-200, T-300 & T400
Whether it’s the Tour-level shaping and feel of T100, the powerfully playable distance of T200, or the maximum speed and forgiveness of T300, The new Titleist T-Series irons are a power-packed line up of performance. But all that innovation goes in for only one reason - to help Titleist players put lower numbers on the scorecard.
Titleist 620 MB irons -
- These have a traditional muscle back design. Their blade length is short, which offers shot shaping control, like the CB irons.
- These irons are ideal for players who pick the ball off the turf, the MB iron club’s sole is enhanced with a trailing edge relief which provides control for golfers.
Titleist 620CB irons -
Made for advanced shot control.
- They are mostly used by highly skilled and professional golfers who seek a more predictable direction during the game. CB irons’ blade length is typically short and has very little progressive offset. This enables the player to get the shot shaping control for a better angle.
- Noticeably the CB irons feature slightly wider and fuller soles. Aggressive players can appreciate this physique because it easily skims the ground on swing, without causing a loss in speed or control. All four irons feature the true temper dynamic gold shaft.
- Titleist uses dynamic gold for their irons’ shaft because of its lightness and high flex point. It penetrates trajectory and lowers the spin of control, enabling high ball speed players with more weight feedback, however a full range of custom fit options are available so you can find a perfectly matched set of Titleist Irons for your game.
Custom Fitting Titleist Irons
Titleist offer a wide range of custom fitting options for you to choose from, by clicking the custom options tab next to each product when selecting your model, this will bring up the current range of options that are available from Titleist for you to custom your Irons with. You will be able to select the shaft you require, the flex and how long you would like that, right through to the grip, style, and thickness.
If you can't quite find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to get in contact with our professional staff, who will be more than happy to help you out with your order or enquiry.