Titleist Irons News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Titleist are not just the No.1 brand when it comes to golf balls. Over the last decade they have really moved forwards in golf club manufacturing and are now one of the leading manufactures globally for producing high performance Irons on tour for professionals and amateurs within the game.
New Titleist T-Series Irons
STRIKINGLY NEW, PURE TITLEIST
The Titleist T-Series Irons represent an entirely unique approach to iron engineering built from the ground up. Powered by breakthrough technology which includes new Max Impact, the T-Series Irons deliver a balance of power and performance, unlike anything Titleist have ever made. One swing and you’ll feel that they are 100% pure Titleist.
T-Series Golf Irons, T-100, T-200, T-300
Whether it’s the Tour-level shaping and feel of T100, the powerfully playable distance of T200, or the maximum speed and forgiveness of T300, The new Titleist T-Series irons are a power-packed line up of performance. But all that innovation goes in for only one reason - to help Titleist players put lower numbers on the scorecard.
Current Titleist Iron Range 718 AP1, AP2, AP3, 718 CB and 718 MB
Here is what you need to know and the key differences, so you can make an informed decision when choosing your New Titleist Irons.
The 718 AP series involves two different iron types. Both the AP1 and AP2 irons are made up of multi-material irons which gives a solid feel for golfers. The improvements on the AP1 is truly amazing as it does not limit the shot control while adding forgiveness.
- This ability of the AP1 iron was not thought to be possible years before, but is now available thanks to Titleist. The dashing look of the iron still features a traditional appearance despite its high MOI design.
- The set has a progressive blade length, which is a good feature for skilled golfers. AP2 irons have a more contemporary look and it’s almost perfect weight distribution is found to be advantageous by highly skilled golfers.
Titleist MB irons -
- These have a traditional muscle back design. Their blade length is short, which offers shot shaping control, like the CB irons.
- These irons are ideal for players who pick the ball off the turf, the MB iron club’s sole is enhanced with a trailing edge relief which provides control for golfers.
Titleist CB irons -
Made for advanced shot control.
- They are mostly used by highly skilled and professional golfers who seek a more predictable direction during the game. CB irons’ blade length is typically short and has very little progressive offset. This enables the player to get the shot shaping control for a better angle.
- Noticeably the CB irons feature slightly wider and fuller soles. Aggressive players can appreciate this physique because it easily skims the ground on swing, without causing a loss in speed or control. All four irons feature the true temper dynamic gold shaft.
- Titleist uses dynamic gold for their irons’ shaft because of its lightness and high flex point. It penetrates trajectory and lowers the spin of control, enabling high ball speed players with more weight feedback, however a full range of custom fit options are available so you can find a perfectly matched set of Titleist Irons for your game.
Custom Fitting Titleist Irons
Titleist offer a wide range of custom fitting options for you to choose from, by clicking the custom options tab next to each product when selecting your model, this will bring up the current range of options that are available from Titleist for you to custom your Irons with. You will be able to select the shaft you require, the flex and how long you would like that, right through to the grip, style, and thickness.
If you can't quite find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to get in contact with our professional staff, who will be more than happy to help you out with your order or enquiry.