FilterBack to Top
Sign up to receive the latest offers, news & more!
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
We Match Prices Till it Hurts
TaylorMade Fairway Woods Advice, News and Buyers Guide
TaylorMade M1 Fairway 2017
- The all new TaylorMade M1 fairway delivers power and personalisation through multi material construction and improved adjustability. Constructed with a 450 stainless steel body and strong Ni Co C300 face, the 2017 M1 fairway features the same 6 layer Carbon composite crown as the M1 driver. Completely redesigned and reshaped from last year’s fairway, the new M1 fairway includes a more intuitive sliding weight system and a new open channel Speed Pocket designed to deliver more ball speed & more forgiveness.
- Similar to the M1 driver, a carbon fiber crown is bonded onto the head of the new M1 fairway by way of the same FF2FF manufacturing process. With multi material construction, a sliding weight track, a Speed Pocket, and FF2FF bonding, M1 is TaylorMade’s longest adjustable fairway.
TaylorMade M2 Fairway 2017
- In the 2017 TaylorMade M2 fairway, the ultimate distance fairway has been made even more forgiving with the incorporation of a recessed 6 layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology (for the first time in a TaylorMade fairway) and a new Geocoustic sole design. Additionally, a longer, more flexible Speed Pocket and lighter fluted hosel create a low CG that produces fast ball speeds for an incredibly long, high launching, and low spinning fairway.
- Geocoustic engineering combines advanced sole shaping with externalised sound ribs to produce best in class sound and feel. Designed with a two tiered sole, golfers will experience the same unreal distance of the original M2 with added playability from all lies.
TaylorMade M2 Tour Fairway 2017
- The 2017 TaylorMade M2 Tour fairway features M2 horsepower in a smaller shape preferred by the better player. The refined shape and size provides a compact look at address while a more forward weight port improves workability.
- Like the standard M2 fairway, M2 Tour fairway comes with a recessed 6 layer carbon composite crown, Inverted Cone Technology, and a new Geocoustic sole design. Additionally, the longer, more flexible Speed Pocket and lighter Fluted Hosel create a low CG that produces fast ball speeds for an incredibly long, high launching, and low spinning fairway.
Free Delivery* On All Orders over £20 *Mainland UK only. Highlands and islands, Ireland and some remote areas excluded