Nike Drivers News, Advice and Buyers Guide
The "S" In Nike VRS Means "Speed." - When it comes to golf club performance, there is no golf company that emphasizes performance more than Nike Golf. The Nike VRS Drivers were proclaimed by many golf professionals to be the most accurate drivers in the market. Represented on the tour by no less than Tiger Woods himself, Nike Golf produces one of the most excellent performing drivers to be found. The Nike VRS Driver is the world's first cavity-backed driver and this year Nike is back at it again with a much improved version of this high-speed golf club.
The Golf Shop Online is proud to introduce the 2013 Nike VRS Covert Driver and the Nike VRS Covert Tour Driver.
- The VRS Covert Driver is THE High-Speed Perimeter-Weighted driver of 2013. Its NexCOR Face Technology imparts terrific launch speeds from a wider area within the clubface that results in longer drives from the tee.
- In the VRS Covert, Nike's NexCOR and Cavity Back Technology combine to produce longer and straighter tee shots but the VRS Covert driver also allows the player to adjust not only the face angle of the club, but the loft as well giving him enhanced workability on the ball flight.
- Nike's FlexLoft Technology offers ultimate driver adjustability and control. FlexLoft Technology allows the player to independently adjust the clubface angle from fade through neutral into a draw and the loft angle from 8.5 all the way to 12.5 degrees.
- With NexCOR, Cavity Back and FlexLoft technology, the Nike VRS Covert Driver is almost guaranteed to deliver performance par excellence.
- Available with senior, regular, stiff and extra stiff Rayon Kuro Kage 50 gram graphite /shafts by Mitsubishi and Nike Tour Velvet grips. Left-handed and Ladies versions are also available.
- This is the VRS Covert driver version that is designed specifically for the tour. VRS Covert Tour driver has a smaller 430cc clubhead that is preferred by tour players because the smaller size reduces drag allowing the player to produce higher swing speeds with the same effort used on the regular-sized 460cc clubhead.
- With the weight removed from the middle and back of the clubhead and moved to the perimeter of the clubface, this cavity back technology enhanced by Nike's NexCOR clubface design combined with the reduced drag allows the tour player to make consistently longer and more stable drives. This drastically reduces stress and fatigue induced by the game upon the player.
- Slightly more difficult to hit squarely than the regular-sized Nike VRS Covert, the Nike VRS Covert Tour is also adjustable, allowing the tour player to dial into one of the 15 settings available to him through the FlexLoft sytem. He can adjust the loft between 8.5 to 12.5 degrees and choose between an open clubface, a neutral clubface and a draw clubface setting, giving him not only maximum distance and stability but also maximum control as well.
- The Nike VRS Covert Tour comes fitted with a heavier 60 gram Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage graphite shaft with a choice of either regular, stiff, or extra-stiff flex for that balanced feel all throughout the golf club.
Nike » Drivers
Nike Golf Drivers
Nike make great golf equipment and over the last few years have really invested in there hardwear range to offer high performing golf drivers. Sometimes alittle under-estimated behind other leading brands, but when you try one of their drivers, you will instantly be impressed with the high performance and control it offers.
Tiger Woods has used a Nike Driver for many years winning many majors along the way and also Rory Mcilroy will be joining Nike Golf in 2013 and no doubt will be playing with the new Nike VR_S Covert Driver. This driver is the first high speed cavity back driver the world has ever seen and at the golf shop online, we feel will make Nike one of the leading sellers of golf drivers in 2013.