Callaway Drivers News Reviews and Buyers Guide
For the past twenty years Callaway have been at the forefront of golf driver design. When they first emerged into the market place with the Big Bertha range they had announced themselves as a real contender as this driver took the world by storm. Since then they have produced world class golf clubs and the driver has continued to be used by amateur and professional golfers across the world.
New for 2017 Callaway have released a revolutionary breakthrough, with there Great Big Bertha EPIC Driver containing Jailbreak Technology.
Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic Driver
- Epic’s power is based on Callaways innovative new Jailbreak Technology, which fundamentally changes the way the head and club face behave at impact to deliver more ball speed and distance.
- Jailbreak positions two ultra light (3g), strong titanium bars behind the face, parallel to each other and connected on either end to the crown and sole. The size, strength and position of each Jailbreak bar work together to reduce how much the crown and sole deflect, forcing the face to take on more of the load created at impact than ever before. This results in faster ball speeds across the entire face from swing to swing, promoting more distance.
Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Driver
- The Big Bertha Fusion Driver is a material change in forgiveness and distance, led by Callaways revolutionary titanium Exo Cage and ultralight triaxial carbon crown, with a new and innovative shape, and industry leading aerodynamics.
- Callaway believe having an option of 1 inch shorter will lead to an easier to control driver, therefore hitting the ball closer to the middle of the face and you will hit more fairways.
Callaway XR 16 Driver
- For the XR 16 Driver, Callaway worked with experts at Boeing to redefine what’s possible with club speed and aerodynamics. Callaway created their most forgiving shape ever and Boeing made it fast with a re engineered Speed Step.