Shop by Category
Shop by Colour
Ping Golf Advice, News, and Buyers Guide
Ping it all started out as one man’s hobby in1959. Today, the company is regarded as one of the most highly respected and one of the most well-known names in the golf industry. It has product lines that include clubs, bags, gloves and clothing Its innovations of lie and loft color coding, clubheads that are heat-treated, and weight perimeters are now labeled as the class standards and are being made use of by many different golf equipment manufacturers today.
Ping believe that there is club for everyone and has long been the fore-runner for custom fit golf clubs. Ping also feel that there clubs performance is also very dependent on the correct fit. Ping golf clubs are available for sale but it is advised that you take professional advice before you make your purchase. Please feel free to give us a call so we can have an informal chat and help you to choose the best possible Ping Golf clubs for you and your game.
Key Ping Products
G410 is the latest edition to the PING G Family, this new range includes 2 Driver models in the G410 Plus and G410 SFT, along with 3 models off fairway wood which include a standard G410, LST and SFT model.
For the first time ever Ping have relased a fully adjustable Hybrid the G410 hybrid has a new lightweight 8 way tuning hosel in loft and lie changes. While a 3rd edition to the Crossover family has also been introduced.
- The G410 Plus driver increases both forgiveness and ball speed. It's moveable-weight technology offers a simple way to customize your driver for a desired ball flight of your choice, so you can swing fearlessly and find a lot more fairways. Trajectory Tuning 2.0 expands your loft and lie options utilizing a new patented eight-setting, lightweight hosel.
- The G410 SFT Driver (Straight Flight Technology) provides maximum fade and slice correction while delivering all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus such as a high MOI and faster ball speed. A fixed weight on the perimeter and 50% more heel-side CG (center of gravity) than G400 ensures straighter ball flights. The G410 SFT Driver has a lighter D1 swingweight that will help you to square the face at impact.
- Stay in Play more often and fly longer, with the Ping G400 Driver. This multi-material, speed inducing forged face driver, delivers a powerful sound and feel in a much faster design, to give you increased ball speeds for more distance and forgiveness to find those fairways.
Ping Prodi G - Junior Range
Prodi G junior sets offer the same score-lowering technology of our adult sets custom-engineered to fit golfers ages 7 to 13 and between 4' 5" and 5' 2". With the "Get Golf Growing" Program, buy at least five clubs and you're entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted or lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped as the golfer grows.
"Get Golf Growing" Program
When you buy five or more clubs in one transaction you are entitled to a one-time, no-charge service to have the clubs re-shafted or lengthened, re-weighted, and re-gripped at PING to optimize performance as the golfer grows. You effectively get two sets of clubs for the price of one set.
Ping G700 Irons
- The Ping G700 Is a game improvement Iron, engineered for power and forgiveness, by leveraging the advantages of a hollow body design and a thin maraging face. Creating Ping's longest, highest flying iron to date. All of this comes with the added benefits of playability, tighter dispersion rate and enhanced sound in a slim aesthetically pleasing shape.
Ping Glide 2.0 Wedges & Glide Forged
The Ping Glide Forged Wedge is made from Forged 8620 carbon steel.
- Unprecedented soft feel, with a semi-concealed tungsten weight to provide forgiveness boosting a compact, tour-inspired shape. Enables tour-level shot-making control and versatility, such as opening the face with a low lead edge.
Ping Sigma 2 Putters
- The 10-model Sigma 2 family is designed for the golfer who prefers a putter on the softer side of the spectrum with the lively response of a firm face. Plus, a newly designed adjustable-length shaft comes standard on every putter in the line. Ping studies show 8 out of 10 golfers are playing the wrong-length putter, and that consistency improves when you can customise the length for your stroke and posture.
It's PING's Internet Policy that we are advised for our customers to give us a call about purchasing any PING Golf Club Products. Please feel free to give our team a call so we can help you out with your purchase.
Ping » Drivers
Showing 4 of 7 -See More
Ping » Fairways
Showing 4 of 7 -See More
Ping » Hybrids / Rescue Irons
Showing 4 of 6 -See More
Ping » Irons
Showing 8 of 14 -See More
Ping » Package Sets
Ping » Wedges
Showing 4 of 5 -See More
Ping » Putters
Showing 12 of 18 -See More
Ping » Bags
Ping » Clothing
Showing 28 of 53 -See More
Ping Mens Ramsey Half Zip Ink Marl Fleece Golf Sweater - Special Offer
Ping Mens Corey Long Sleeve Golf Polo Shirt - Special Offer
Ping Mens Elden Performance Golf Fleece Top - Special Offer
Ping Nova Ladies Long Sleeve Golf Pullover - Special Offer
Ping Tessa Ladies Golf Performance Sweater - Special Offer
Ping » Waterproofs
Showing 8 of 10 -See More
Ping » Accessories
Showing 12 of 13 -See More
Ping » Sale
Showing 4 of 18 -See More
About Ping Golf
PING Golf is a leading manufacturer of golf drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, putters, wedges, apparel and golf accessories such as bags, and gloves. PING is a highly recognised brand in golf and is known for innovation, high-quality and service to the golf industry.
PING started in 1959 from a residential garage in California. Karsten Solheim, a mechanical engineer with General Electric at that time, started making his own putters in his garage. He named his first putter as PING 1A, which revolutionised the putter market with 'heel-toe' weighting. They moved to Phoenix, Arizona in 1961 and have been based there ever since. The first PGA Tour victory came in 1962 through John Barnum playing at the Cajun Classic Open Invitational. Over the years it'e popularity continued to rise through innovative clubs such as 69 and Anser. Anser, which was invented in 1966, became one the most influential putters in golf history with more than 500 professional golf wins and to this day the Anser model is still being re-created as a true classic.
In more recent years, PING have made huge advancements in there club technology and are famed for using the colour code fitting chart, a unique way to find out the exact specifications of loft lie and length across PING golf clubs, so you can be fitted correctly.
PING released there G range which has remianed one of the most popular and technologicaly advanced product groups on the market. Now with PING G400 and G700 Irons.
Many of the worlds best players represent PING including Bubba Watson, Lee Westwood, Andy Sullivan, and Louis Oosthuizen.