Titleist Players-Flex Golf Glove. Leather, Fully Fexible Design
- Updated glove with new feel for breathable performance.
- Authorised Online Retailer For Titleist.
- MultiBuy Options Available
- Premium, quality fit means a seamless connection to your club
A performance golf glove with all the proven benefits of fine Cabretta Leather specially tanned for Titleist. The Players·Flex™ has the added technology advantage of the satin net and premium synthetic for optimum fit, feel performance and durability. Manufactured in our own facility to ensure premium quality, fit and consistency.
- Premium Cabretta Leather - Offers soft, comfortable feel. Resists rain and perspiration to dry soft and retain gripping properties. Provides durability and excellent fit.
- Leather-like Synthetic - Flexibility, breathability and durability with a true leather-like look and feel on the back of the glove.
- Angled Tab Closure - Enhanced comfort across the back of the hand.
- Flexible, Breathable and Durable Satin net panels across the back of the hand and knuckles provide enhanced flexibility as well as breathability as the hand flexes.
- Comfort Cuff - Nylon spandex combination provides comfort and durability to the wrist area.
- Sewing Construction and Seam Placement - Precisely placed seams do not interfere with grip.
- Satin Reinforcement at Cuff and Thumb - Improves tear strength
Manufacture Product Code - 6200E
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate