Shop by Category
Titleist Gloves - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Titleist gloves are made from a quality superior leather, that will not dissapoint. A wide range of glove is offered from Titleist that is constructed to meet the various needs you demand and expect from a golf glove when on the course.
Golf Gloves are an important and essential piece of equipment and you can be sure the quality from Titleist will not let you down.
Here is a break down of there current range of gloves that are curently on offer.
Titleist Players Glove
- Titleist offers its first gauntlet via the Players glove, a fine golf glove made from pure tanned Cabretta leather from Ethiopia. Cabretta leather is noted for its resistance to water, sweat, and other elements that may interfere with the champion golfer’s game. Aside from this, Cabretta leather is one of the softest leathers to grace the hands of a champion golfer.
This series of Titleist golf gloves has the thinnest possible Cabretta leather, yet it remains durable and comfortable with a smooth fit. It comes in Pearl White, both in men and women’s sizes.
Titleist Players Flex Glove
- The Titleist Players Flex glove comes with all the benefits of the original Players glove, with a few added benefits. Made from the same tanned Cabretta leather, the Players Flex glove is as soft and supple as the original Players glove.
- The Titleist Players Flex glove is made of the thinnest yet most durable Cabretta leather to ensure that the golfer’s hand remains comfortable, but panels of satin net set across the back and knuckles provide players with flexibility and gripping ability like no other. It comes in a variety of colors from minimalist black and white to green and orange; it also comes in both men and women’s sizes.
Titleist Perma Soft Glove
- The last of the 3 Titleist golf gloves, the Perma Soft glove is a combination of soft Cabretta leather and true Titleist technology. Across the back and along the knuckles are what is called as the CoolMax Mesh Panel, a breathable, flexible, and durable net mesh that gives the wearer an extremely comfortable and breathable gripping experience, while still retaining that tailored fit and moisture protection that the Ethiopian leather provides.
Aside from these features, the Titleist Perma soft glove also has satin reinforcements at the cuff and thumb to improve the glove’s durability and to prevent tearing.
- The Titleist Perma Soft glove also comes in a wide variety of colors, in both the men’s and the women’s sizes.
- Aside from using pure tanned Cabretta leather from Ethiopia, all of Titleist’s golf gloves are manufactured in their Thailand facility, ensuring both quality and consistency that champion golfers will feel through its fit and performance during a round of Golf. The seams of the gloves are all strategically placed so that they do not interfere with the grip and feel of the club, yet still providing durable comfort to the wearer.