Titleist Balls - Golf Advice and Buyers Guide
Titleist Golf Balls are the brands Trademark, show piece product that we all know and love them for, Producing the No.1 Ball In Golf. Titleist Golf Balls come in 6 different premium designs suited for all kinds of play and all kinds of players.
Titleist has golf ball for everyone and you can be sure your buying the best!
NEW 2017 Titleist Pro V1 -
- The New Titleist Pro V1 golf ball features longer distance, more consistent flight, lower long game spin, outstanding Drop-and-Stop™ control and very soft feel. Combined with its already exceptional distance, long-lasting durability, unmatched consistency, penetrating trajectory and low driver spin, the new Titleist Pro V1 provides the best fit for all golfers.
NEW 2017 Titleist Pro V1X -
- The New Titleist Pro V1x golf ball features extraordinary distance, more consistent flight, high launch, low long game spin, outstanding Drop-and-Stop™ control and soft feel. The NEW Titleist Pro V1x provides the best fit for all golfers.
Titleist NXT Tour S -
- A versatile golf ball good for covering long distances as well as short game play, the NXT Tour S is a welcome staple in any amateur or professional golfer’s arsenal. This all-around performer comes in white and yellow, with a highly resilient, softly compressed large core. Though shots feels soft and smooth, the NXT Tour S packs a punch even in distances with a consistent and durable flight.
Titleist NXT Tour -
- The big brother of the NXT Tour S, the Titleist NXT Tour offers a longer driver distance compared to its white and yellow sibling. The NXT Tour has a dual core as opposed to the NXT Tour S’ singular core, but with the same soft albeit smaller center. This allows the NXT Tour to soar through greater distances than the already impressive NXT Tour S, but shots will feel comparatively tougher and more robust than the smooth NXT Tour S.
Titleist Velocity -
- Aptly named for its speed, the Titleist Velocity is the golf ball that packs the power punch. Golf players will notice an explosive burst of speed during the initial flight, enabling the Velocity to speed through the distances on the green. The Velocity has a solid core using LSX technology that gives it its initial burst while also giving its peak trajectory a deeper downrange.
Titleist DT TruSoft -
- For golf players who like the soft and smooth feel but still like to cover distances, Titleist offers its softest-feeling golf ball series yet—the Titleist DT SoLo. The DT SoLo has an extremely soft yet fast core, which enables it to cover great areas yet remain responsive in short game performances. This series is for golfers who like the dependability of harder cores and the feel of softer compression cores.
Titleist lives up to its name by bringing 6 impressive Titleist golf balls to the golf course. These distinct, durable, and powerful equipment will surely be a formidable weapon of choice for golf champions everywhere.