Sun Mountain ClubGlider Meridian Travel Cover
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery
- Available in Four colours
The Meridian's ballistic-style nylon, heavy padding in the club area and the hard plastic tray all add durability. Finally, the ClubGlider's integrated legs provide superior maneuverability and ease of use ultimately making travel less stressful.The integrated leg set supports 100% of the weight of the travel cover when the legs are extended, eliminating the continuous bending and lifting of your luggage typical with traditional travel covers.
- Hardwearing ’Ballistic-style’ Nylon construction
- Integrated retractable, wheeled legs
- Legs retract into moulded ’tray’ for travel
- Internals: 132cms x 35.5cms x 35.5cms
- Heavy duty two-way zips
- Rolls effortlessly through the airport terminal
- Lift assist handles top and bottom
- Internal straps to secure the golf bag
- Reinforced ’wear’ areas for increased durability
- Folds for storage
- Weight: 5.12kg
- All straps are riveted to the bag material
- Foam padding protects the golf clubs
- Black/Cobalt - 18GLIDEM-BC
- Black/Red - 18GLIDEM-BR
- Navy/Gunmetal - 18GLIDEM-NG
- Green/Cordovan - 18GLIDEM-GC
- Storm/Pink - 18GLIDEM-SP
- Khaki/Brown - 18GLIDEM-KB
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate