Ping Ladies G Le 2 Anser Golf Putter
- Authorised Online Ping Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New Ladies G Le 2 Range
- Adjustable Shaft - (31 - 35 Inches)
- Headcover & Tool for length adjustment Included
- Anser (Blade Putter)
Enhanced feel and forgiveness and a new adjustable-length shaft improve the performance and fitting opportunities in the three new PING G Le 2 putters (Anser, Shea and Echo). A dual-durometer Pebax face insert engineered with TR face technology provides a soft layer for precision and improved impact feel and a firmer layer for control improves the overall consistency on putts from every distance. The easy-to-use adjustable shaft allows self-fitting for lengths between 31" and 35". A new, softer PP59 midsize grip improves the feel and comfort in your hands.
- Putter Type: Blade
- Standard Length: 33.00" (shaft adjusts 31"-35")
- Head Weight: 345g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
- Lie Angle Range: ±4°
More custom fit advice at www.ping.com.
We believe you'll like this new putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new putter for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.