Shop by Department
Motocaddy Trolleys, News Reviews and Buyers Guide
Over the past few years Motocaddy has established itself as one of the best golf trolley manufactures on the market. They have recently won many awards for the quality and reliability of the range and should now be your first choice for electric golf trolley. Several trollies are available to choose from, and choosing one from Motocaddy perhaps will be the best choice you will make.
This Years range of Motocaddy trollies include:
The 2017 S-Series
Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley
- The Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley has been one of the most popular trolleys in the market. It’s simple, yet sophisticated, and is light enough to be used by a golfer of any age and ability. This is ideal choice if you are looking for that simple reliable but very effective trolley to get you round the course. At under £500 The S1 comes with a lead acid standard range battery, but can be upgraded to a lithium in either 18 hole or 36. Lithium is the most popular choice among many.
NEW Motocaddy S1 DHC Electric Trolley
- The S1 with DHC is Motocaddy’s latest technology upgrade to the S1 Model. Packed with the same great features the S1 DHC has the added bonus of downhill control, meaning your trolley will stay the same constant and steady pace weather your going downhill or uphill, so you no longer have to worry about your trolley cruising off in the distance downhill.
NEW Motocaddy S1 Lite Push Cart
- If you’re a first-time trolley user and at the same time budget-conscious, this S1 Lite Push Cart is for you. A traditional manual push cart and as the name suggests, this trolley is very light – only 5.5kg – so it’s very easy to move around. However, it’s still packs a punch with features such as having adjustable bag supports and an easy-fold mechanism.
Motocaddy S3 Pro Electric Trolley
- Gadgets nowadays are not limited to smartphones and tablet PCs; they also appear as golf trolleys. The S3 Pro is one of those and is truly feature-packed. It combines a lot of impressive features such as having distance measurement control, a clock, CartLock pin code, and a battery meter. This range has received several awards since its release back in 2007.
The 2017 M-Series
Motocaddy M1 Pro Electric Trolley
- One of the most recently released is the M1 Pro Electric Trolley. It has a three-point folding system, which makes it 40% smaller than its other counterparts. Sporty golfers would love how it looks, and it even accommodates quite a wide range of GPS devices. Great features this trolley includes are an integrated accessory station, Nine speed settings, quick access device cradle, in a non glare matte finish that comes available in black or alpine white.
NEW Motocaddy M1 Pro DHC Electric Trolley
- The M1 Pro with DHC technology, packs the same great features as the M1 Pro, but with the added benefit of maintaining the same constant and steady speed when going downhill or uphill, so you will no longer have a run away trolley when your rolling down a slope. If you play at a hilly or undulating golf course then this trolley is definitely worth considering.
Motocaddy M3 Pro Electric Trolley
- The compact-folding M3 Pro electric trolley uses the twin-tube frame and three-point folding system made popular by the M1 Pro. This allows the trolley to fold down over 40% smaller than its Motocaddy S-Series counterparts.
- Boasting the sporty look and eye-catching trim of the M-Series range, the M3 PRO offers an integrated Accessory Station and adjustable handle height, as well as performance features including ‘lost ball’ timer, ‘round’ timer, clock and battery meter, plus a full-colour digital screen with multiple distance readings. It also includes an inbuilt device cradle capable of holding a wide range of GPS devices that can be powered from the patented USB charging port.
NEW M1 Lite Push Trolley
- If you’re a first-time trolley user and at the same time budget-conscious, this M1 Lite Push Cart is for you. A traditional manual push cart and as the name suggests, this trolley is very light – only 6kg – so it’s very easy to move around. However, it’s still packs a punch with features such as having adjustable bag supports and an easy-fold mechanism. Exactly the same as the S1 Lite however the M1 folds down 50% smaller into a compact and lightweight size.
Coming soon and due for release this year from Motocaddy are 2 new exciting models of trolley for you to look forward too which includes..
NEW S5 CONNECT - App Driven with GPS and Smart Phone Notification Technology
NEW S7 Remote - Remote control driven with Pause and Resume features
Look out for these 2 Great NEW trollies set to be released throughout the year!
Motocaddy » Trollies
"The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty"
Please be aware we do not sell Motocaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
Always make sure you register your trolley with Motocaddy. Details in the box