Ping Gloves News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Ping produces golf gloves using two of the best known materials used for gloves, the organic cabretta soft leather and the synthetic fibers or a combination of the two. You can find the Ping Gloves available to buy below
Ping Sensor Tech All Weather Glove
- This new synthetic leather golf glove from Ping optimises performance in all weather conditions. The reinforced palm provides a secure, durable grip while the pre curved fingers provide a natural feel and fit. The sensor cool technology in the wristband wicks moisture away, and finger vents and perforations optimise breathability.
Ping Sensor Sport Leather Glove
- This new leather golf glove from Ping is made from premium Solite cabretta leather which offers a soft, light texture for enhanced flexibility and superb grip. The pre-curved fingers create a natural fit and feel. Sensor Cool Technology in wristband wicks moisture away to ensure comfort and durability, while the perforated velcro closure and finger vents maximises ventilation.
Available in mens sizes:
Left Hand (for Right Handed Golfer) - Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, XL
Right Hand (for a Left Handed Golfer) - Medium, Medium/Large, Large, XL
Ping Ladies Sensor Sport Leather Glove
- This new Ping glove is designed specifically for lady golfers. Made from premium Solite cabretta leather, it offers a soft and light texture for enhanced flexibility and superior grip. The pre-curved fingers are engineered for a natural fit and feel.
• Made from premium cabretta leather
• Sensor Cool Technology in the wristband to wick away moisture
• Perforated velcro and finger vents for ventilation
• Lycra spandex
• Avaialable in left and right hand