Gloves » Footjoy
Shop by Department
Footjoy Golf Gloves Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The FJ Golf glove is an Iconic piece and essential wear. 99% off golf professionals will make this their choice, and the Footjoy glove has never been stronger. They have been the number one glove for many years. Each model provides a great fit and can benefit all types of golfer. The leather range is very popular but if you tend to go through gloves quite quickly you may wish to consider the all weather versions.
Men - Pure Touch Limited
- This glove set is specially made for males and is available at a limited time in stores. This is because the Select Cabretta Leather being used for the product is exclusive, making it hard to manufacture the item on a permanent basis. The Cabretta Leather is super soft and supple, providing maximum movement for the hand to accommodate every twist and swing. The precision fit makes it seem as though the gloves are molded into your hands almost like a second skin while providing excellent grip.
Men - Sta Sof Premium Leather
- This glove comes with a Taction2 Advanced Performance Leather for a powerful grip and resistance against moisture. The leather has been specially designed to stay soft and supple, molding against the hand and allowing for greater control. It also comes with a breathable elasticized mesh that provides maximum flexibility.
Men - Sciflex Tour 2016
- The most popular leather glove on the market. Sciflex combines first class quality demanded by the worlds best players as well as great style and colour as a fashion product. The leather used on the palm of sciflex is traction2 APL leather also used on the staff glove. The back of the glove is designed to flex with hand and offer the best in breathability. Lee Westwood wears this exact glove on the tour.
Men - GTxtreme 2016
- An update to the fantastic GTX glove, The GTxtreme offers the same quality and durability with enhancements to comfort and fit. The glove features exclusive digital fibresof palm with digital APL leather patches for exceptional grip and durability as well as the very useful 'Qmark' ball marker on the back of the hand. Bubba Watson chooses this glove as his choice on the PGA Tour
Men - WeatherSof
- Created with a Cabretta Leather Palm Patch, the model is extremely durable, especially along the stress areas during play. Soft and comfortable, Weather Sof allows perfect fit while at the same time resisting moisture through the Power Net Mesh.
Mens and Ladies Spectrum
- The Spectrum is very much a new addition glove to the range. A premium leather glove that comes in a vast array of exciting colours that would appeal to many fashionable golfers taste. It has a superset feel and a power net Mesh that creates a great fit with excellent flexibility.
Women – StaCooler
- The Sta Cooler comes in Aloe Vera Cabretta Leather which offers softness and durability for the female hand. The dry feel of the material increases the grip capacity of the user while the PowerNet Mesh offers excellent breathability with an aromatic Aloe Vera smell. StaCooler also comes in a range of colors from pink, violet, black and white.
Ladies – RainGrip
- Not even the rain should effect your grip & deter you from performing at your best. The RainGrip glove is specially made to provide optimum performance in those wet conditions. RainGrip is made from Suedemark Microfiber that enhances grip power through the wet weather. It also offers a QwikDry knit material that lets the skin breathe while at the same time increasing the drying time of the material. Elasticized Tee Bands ensure a close-fit, and easy on and off action.
Of course, those aren’t the only Footjoy Golf Gloves that are worth looking at. The new GT Xtreme is a fantastic glove. The FJ brand is responsible for producing some of the best golf gloves that are used today by the avid and professional players.
For more information please visit our golf gloves buyers guide on our blog