adidas Adicross Retro Womens Golf Shoes
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
These Adicross Retro women's golf shoes feature a leather upper for superb comfort and soft feel whilst the reinforced spikeless outsole offers confident traction on the course and casual comfort everywhere else.
Stay dry and comfortable with the Windy Ready technology providing wind-resistant and water-repellent comfort.
Adiwear technology provides a rubber outsole with a wider forefoot platform featuring enhanced impact zones for ultimate durability and traction.
- Full grain leather upper for comfort and soft feel
- Wind-resistant, water-repellent WIND.RDY
- Adiwear - provides ultimate durability
- Adiwear - rubber outsole with a wider forefoot platform featuring enhanced impact zones for ultimate durability and traction
- Adiwear spikeless outsole with Traxion outsole tread
- Cloudfoam Comfort sockliner
- Lace closure
- On and off course versatility
- Sizes UK 3.5 - 8
- White/Glory Pink/White - EG9060
- White/Gold Metallic/Crystal White - EG9059
- White/White/Wild Pink - FW5623
- White/White/Halo Blue - H04860
- White/White/Yellow - H04861
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.