FilterBack to Top
Sign up to receive the latest offers, news & more!
Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
We Match Prices Till it Hurts
TaylorMade Irons News, Advice and Buyers Guide
TaylorMade M2 Irons Steel and Graphite 2017
- The 2017 TaylorMade M2 irons give golfers the complete performance package with low CG, Speed Pocket technology, Face Slots, and Geocoustic engineering it’s Taylormades most technologically advanced distance iron. Each technology in M2 irons works together to help golfers achieve more distance, peak trajectory, and forgiveness overall, a more consistently performing iron swing after swing.
- New to M2 irons, engineers incorporated Face Slots that help preserve ball speed on shots struck toward the heel or toe, giving golfers more distance and more control making your mis hits better and your best shots extraordinary.
- Additionally, the M2 irons incorporate a new thin wall Speed Pocket, designed to increase face flexibility and protect ball speed on strikes below face centre while also increasing launch angle and ball speed.
- Further improvements include a new thinner, wider, six sided Fluted Hosel that saves 5 grams (compared to 3 in the original M2 iron), allowing for the repositioning of 2 grams of discretionary weight lower in the clubhead. The new hosel bend slot also allows for a 30% improvement in bending.
- Similar to the M2 metalwoods, the new M2 irons were designed employing TaylorMade’s new Geocoustic engineering techniques; acoustics tuned through geometry to create ideal frequencies for pleasing sound & feel.
Free Delivery* On All Orders *Mainland UK only. Highlands and islands, Ireland and some remote areas excluded