FootJoy Golf Shoes Advice, News and Buyers Guide
FootJoy regarded for producing the Number 1 Shoe in Golf. It has been operating since 1857 and has devoted it’s time in developing technology and designs that will enhance and improve golf shoes to meet the demands of the golf course and player performance. With a considerable amount of years and experience to back them up, FootJoy has become a very reliable and trusted manufacturer of golf shoes.
Key Features to note for all FootJoy Shoes are the following:
- Waterproof with Warranty
- Durable and Stable
- Superior Comfort and Lightweight Design
- Stylish and Fashionable
- Innovative Engineering
New 2018 Shoes To Look Out For This Season -
- Spikelss and Spiked. This shoe re-places the classic Contour casual with an all new smart, comfy and lightweight design, a Classic FootJoy Shoe.
FootJoy D.N.A Helix
- Now comes avaiable in a BOA style shoe for 2018, This new FJ D.N.A. Helix golf shoe is the latest in performance footwear. Wrapped in Innovation and featuring the most comprehensive benefit package in FootJoys range, Helix is about combining comfort with an entirely new stability chassis specifically designed and engineered from feedback given by the world's best tour players.
FootJoy Hyperflex II
- FJ HYPERFLEX is built on the Laser Plus Last which offers a full rounded toe character, a standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. An Extra Thick Fit-Bed with Next Gen HeelLoc™ ensures increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort, support and a slip-resistant fit.
- An athletic shoe from FJ that is designed to offer comfort and performance alongside sporty looks. Full grain waterproof leather uppers are combined with breathable Sports Mesh Linings and a Soft EVA midsole to provide underfoot cushioning
FootJoy Tour - S
- With several innovative features and materials, including the FJ Launch Pods™, TPU Power Strap™ and the proprietary lightweight PowerPlate outsole, the Tour-S is the result of a multi-year collaboration with some of the world’s best golfers. With almost two-thirds of all professional players wearing FJ shoes on leading global Tours, this network was called upon to help establish a clear picture of what golfers need from their shoes to perform at their very best: power through stability, precision through support, and maximum comfort.
FootJoy Pro SL and Pro SL BOA - New Colours For 2018
SUPERIOR FEEL AND COMFORT ON AND OFF THE COURSE
The FootJoy Pro SL golf shoes provide superior feel with Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for supple cushioning and a perimeter weighted outsole design for superior stability.
WATERPROOF - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof and offers a 12 month waterproof warranty.
EXCEPTIONAL STABILITY - A perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort.
LASER PLUS FIT - The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
PERFORMANCE LEATHER - ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
VERSATILE TRACTION - A 3-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for cushioning and stability, with a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
FootJoy Contour Fit - The perfect blend of cushion flex and fit New Colours added for 2018
- Soft full grain waterproof leather.
- Achilles pad for a soft, comfortable fit.
- FTF 3.0 midsole.
- TPU DynaFlex outsole for flexibility and durability.
- Xtra-thick PU FitBed
- Low profile Pulsar cleats by Softspikes.
Ladies FootJoy FJAspire - This is a brand new shoe launch for 2018 a ladies spiked shoe
A brand new innovative design with a focus on the optimum in performance. A new TPU outsole is thin to provide the flexibility needed for comfort when walking but provides stability when swinging. The NextGen perfed FlexGrid uppers provide added support around the food and prevent movement in the swing.
- NEW TPU performance outsole (thin & stable EVA Cushion)
- NextGen perfed FlexGrid uppers provide support and motion control
- Low profile Pulsar Tour Lock cleats for green-friendly traction
Shoes » FootJoy
New FJ Shoe Promotional Video
Boa Lace System - HOW IT WORKS
FOOTJOY & BOA® TECHNOLOGY -
FootJoy, the #1 shoe in golf, has a long history of developing comfortable, performance golf shoes featuring the latest materials and technology. The Boa® Closure System enables FootJoy to deliver an even higher level of comfort and stability through a truly custom fitting golf shoe no matter your size or fit preference.
HOW IT WORKS -
As you engage the system, the mechanical reel, steel laces, and nylon guides evenlypull across the instep, closing in the shoe collar, drawing the foot down and back into the heel for a secure, comfortable and consistent fit from the first tee to the 18th green.
Boa Lace System - VIDEO