Ping Irons News, Advide and Buyers Guide
PING have been producing some of the finest irons since the company was founded in 1959 with there headquarters in the United States, Phoenix Arizona Ping pioneered and lead the way in custom fit irons through their colour coding system. The latest Ping Irons for this year has seen Ping go into a New and Next Generation of products with the G400 Range. Below is a brief overview of the new Ping Irons currently available for 2018.
New PING i500 Irons 2018
- Forged, variable-thickness, C300 maraging steel face insert. Exceptional distance in a player’s iron from metalwood-like face flexing, which increases ball speed and produces a high trajectory. Compact size, minimal offset, traditional muscle-back look. Clean design fits the game of golfers looking for a players-style iron. Muscle-back geometry. Helps in hinging the face, especially toward the top, for increased ball speed, trajectory and distance. Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish.
New PING i210 Irons 2018
- Activated elastomer insert 30% bigger in volume, 50% softer. 25% more face contact, ensuring a much softer, muted, assured feel at impact, while also returning more energy to the ball. Refined lead edge and sole profiles. Incredible through the turf, providing precision distance with workability and shot-making consistency for competition-focused players. Structural design and offset are progressive from long to mid and short-irons. Hotter, more forgiving long-irons; precision feel with control in mid and short-irons. CNC machined face and grooves. Precision machining makes the face perfectly flat for distance precision. Hydropearl 2.0 chrome finish. Repels water to greatly improve consistency from rough and wet grass; is more scratch and wear resistant. Grooves in PW and UW closer together and sharper top-edge radius. Added friction as 1 to 2 more grooves contact the ball to improve spin and distance control.
PING G400 Irons
- The stunning Ping G400 Irons, crafted with a Hydropeal Chrome Finish, feature COR-Eye Technology and a hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel Head.
- Ping have designed the Ping G400 irons, with face flexing technology, for a faster ball speed and higher launch, giving you a tour player type performance and the combined forgiveness you need to find the flags more often.
- The body of the iBlade iron is precision cast from a high strength to weight ratio 431 stainless steel, resulting in the softest, purest feel Ping have ever achieved in an iron. With the workability to shape shots on command, the compact iBlade head delivers consistently precise distance and trajectory control that surpass skilled players'
- expectations. Learn More
PING G700 Irons
- The Ping G700 Is a game improvement Iron, engineered for power and forgiveness, by leveraging the advantages of a hollow body design and a thin maraging face. Creating Ping's longest, highest flying iron to date. All of this comes with the added benefits of playability, tighter dispersion rate and enhanced sound in a slim aesthetically pleasing shape.
Take a look a closer look at the full range of Ping Irons available this year for 2018
Ping » Irons
Ping Irons Custom Fitting
We want to make sure that you are getting the correct fit when purchasing Ping Products. Ping reccomend that it is essential all there customs go through a fitting process so that they are using the correct Ping product to get the most out of your game.
You will need to give us a call on 01626 830537 when purchasing any Ping Products and our staff can help give you PGA Professional advice on all Ping Irons.
Another great tool for you to use is Ping's NFlight Fitting programme - you can do this from clicking the picture below.
For more detials about Ping custom fitting, visit our blog post that will help give you even more information