Shop by Department
- Stroke Lab(18)
Odyssey Putters News, Advide and Buyers Guide
Odyssey Golf Putters, considered one of the #1 putter brands on tour, used by many of the worlds best professionals on the European and PGA tour, Odyssey putters are made with tour proven quality and extensive, research, design and engineering goes into to each model, giving you a putter you know you can trust and feel confident with to sink more and more putts on the greens.
Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters - New 2019
A Stroke of Genius
- Stroke Lab is about challenging common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance. The new Stroke Lab line of putters incorporates a unique new method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
This is a completely new approach to putter weighting, and only Odyssey has it.
- The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines a graphite body with a steel tip to net out at just 75g, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. Odyssey have redistributed that saved weight by adding 10g to the head in the form of two sole weights, and adding 30g to the grip-end via a 10g-lighter grip and 40g end-weight
Odyssey Red Ball Putter
The Odyssey Red Ball Putters have been built specifically to address and improve on two things: proper set up and proper alignment. Having the right set up and alignment is crucial for any player, and this innovative new design is all about getting you properly positioned over the ball.
A distinct Red Ball inside the scope of the putter is placed so that it’s incredibly easy to align the face to the intended start line on every putt. Combined with the black and white framing from Odyssey's proven Versa high contrast alignment, this forgiving mallet removes the variables in your set up.
- O-Works features Odyssey's new and improved Microhinge face insert, sole weights, fitted as standard with a SuperStroke 2.0 grip.
New Microhinge Face Insert
- The Microhinge Face insert Odyssey have developed, provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact, regardless off your stroke.
Tour Red & Black Finish
- Inspired by tour professionals, Odyssey O-Works putters have a simple clean and fresh look in Tour Red and Black Finish that is pleasing on the eye and adds confidence to your set up.
Tour Proven Shape & Mallet Putters With Toe Hang
- These are some of Odysses's most prolific models that have dominated Tour events and major championships for years. As the #1 putter across the major tours, Odyssey are constantly working to develop and tweak shapes for ultimate performance. And the new mallets with toe hang are all designed for players who like to feel the face of their putter rotate more in their stroke.
Odyssey golf putters are no doubt an excellent choice, when it comes to choosing your new putter, you can be sure your getting #1 Tour proven Quality.