Odyssey Golf News, Advice & Buyers Guide
Odyssey Golf, considered the #1 brand for producing putters, manufactured under the Callaway brand. Odyssey's putters are used by many of the worlds best professionals on the European and PGA tour, made with tour proven quality. Extensive, research, design and engineering goes into each model, giving you a putter you know you can trust and feel confident with in your hands to sink more and more putts on the greens.
Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter's - New 2019
A Stroke of Genius
- Stroke Lab is about challenging common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance. The new Stroke Lab line of putters incorporates a unique new method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
This is a completely new approach to putter weighting, and only Odyssey has it.
- The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines a graphite body with a steel tip to net out at just 75g, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. Odyssey have redistributed that saved weight by adding 10g to the head in the form of two sole weights, and adding 30g to the grip-end via a 10g-lighter grip and 40g end-weight
The Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters, include a full line up of 18 different head and shaft models to choose from.
- 7 / 7S
- Marxman / Marxman S
- V-Line / V-Line S / V-Line CS
- Tuttle / Tuttle Flow
- Double Wide / Double Wide Flow
- R-Ball / R-Ball S
- 2-Ball Fang / 2-Ball Fang S
Odyssey Red Ball Putter
The new Odyssey Red Ball Putters have been built specifically to address and improve on two things: proper set up and proper alignment. Having the right set up and alignment is crucial for any player, and this innovative new design is all about getting you properly positioned over the ball.
Red Ball For Easy and Consistent Setup
The innovative Red Ball in the scope of the putter allows you to consistently get into the proper setup over the ball.
Odyssey O-Works - Red & Black
O-Works features Odyssey's new and improved Microhinge face insert, sole weights, fitted as standard with a SuperStroke 2.0 grip.
New Microhinge Face Insert
The Microhinge Face insert Odyssey have developed, provides incredible gains in topspin and roll at impact, regardless off your stroke.
It's not just a range of superb putters that Odyssey produce, a full range of accessories, including headcovers in funky colours and unique designs are offered, so you can add some style and personal touches to your Odyssey putter.
Odyssey » Wedges
Odyssey » Putters
Showing 20 of 27 -See More
Odyssey » Accessories
Showing 8 of 15 -See More