Shop by Category
Mizuno Golf News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Mizuno Golf based in Osaka Japan, is best know for its unique and world class patented forging process, producing some of the best forged golf irons in the industry. Grain Flow Forged has been a Mizuno flagship craft since 1998 at there forging plant in Hiroshima and now a lot of players from amateur to professional will argue that nothing feels like a Mizuno.
It’s not just golf clubs that Mizuno produce, a wide range of technical and performance clothing is available form this brand. Breath -Thermo Technology is another one of there unique design and engineering processes.
- Breath - Thermo is a remarkable heat generating fabric with a thermal insulation mechanism that absorbs body moisture and uses it to generate heat
Mizuno has you catered for all you golfing needs with high quality equipment in each sector, from golf clubs, balls, bags, apparel, shoes and accessories.
Key New Club’s Equipment and Clothing to look out for from Mizuno this year include the following.
NEW Mizuno JPX 900 Driver and Fairway Woods
- The new JPX900 uses a raft of Mizuno’s best design ideas to send the ball a really, really long way. It’s built on consistently high ball speeds, that don’t drop off on miss hits. Added to that, the JPX900’s shallower profile looks easy to hit, sending all the right messages to your brain. The JPX900 is also Mizuno’s most adaptable driver yet, so you can create the spin rates and launch angle best suited to your ball speed.
NEW Mizuno NEXLITE SL Shoes -
- The ultra-light 275 gram shoe engineered by Mizuno’s award winning running team – for golfers who walk the course. The NEXLITE is a spikeless, summer shoe built on the patented Mizuno WAVE platform for long lasting cushioning and stability.
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Irons
- The JPX900 Forged is the 2nd generation of Mizuno’s Forged irons to use Boron infused steel, which allows a soft feeling forged iron to produce higher ball speeds. Where as Mizuno’s 1st generation of Boron steel irons used a uniform, thinner face to generate more distance, the JPX900 Forged pushes the technology forward with a multi thickness face.
Mizuno T7 Wedges -
- The new T7 forged wedges deliver Mizuno’s distinctive soft Grain Flow Forged feel but with significantly enhanced groove durability thanks to a small infusion of Boron within its steel.
Check out our full range of the latest Mizuno Clubs, Equipment, Apparel and Accessories we have on offer
Mizuno » Irons
Showing 8 of 9 -See More
Mizuno » Bags
Mizuno » Gloves
Mizuno » Clothing
Showing 12 of 16 -See More
Mizuno » Accessories
Showing 8 of 9 -See More
Mizuno » Sale
Showing 4 of 10 -See More