Ecco Mens Biom Hybrid 4 Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New Updated Shoe
- Fully Waterproof - Gore-Tex
Drawing on the success it's predecessor, this new model features an updated, state-of-the-art outsole. It is BIOM® H4 is made in durable ECCO leather with a slick, micro-perforated embossing and GORE-TEX waterproof technology to keep your feet dry even in wet conditions.
The new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole features our signature FLUIDFORM™ Technology, as well as a smart-looking PU midsole with TPU inserts on either side that securely hug your foot and offer added stability while you're on the green. The elevated appearance and understated design will ensure you look good on and off the course.
- Crafted in durable Ecco leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet stay dry
- Biom Natural Motion technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- Ecco MTN Grip outsole provides stability, traction and rotational support through three different sections
- X-Tensa Invisible Technology links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- Ecco Fluidform Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
Available in 4 colours
- Black - 108204-01001
- Silver/Grey - 108204-01177
- White/Concrete - 108204-57876
- White - 108204-01007
Fluidform Direct Comfort Technology is a state change process where a fluid, lightweight material is injected into a shoe mould to form a solid, shock-absorbent sole. Using Ecco's proprietary state-of-the-art lasts – engineered to deliver both high levels of comfort, following the anatomy of the human foot, and contemporary, versatile styles – Fluidform provides an exceptional fit-and-feel that stands in stark contrast to the hard, flat sole parts of conventional shoemaking techniques. Together with this fine-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, Fluidform also ensures an integral, supple bond between the upper and the sole, without any glued or stitched assemblies, which leads to reliability and durability that is sure to stand the test of time.
Biom Natural Motion is based on the natural shape and movement of the foot. Its key element is an anatomical last, created from the knowledge gained from studying 2,500 individual foot-scans. Add to that a low-to- the ground construction, reduced seam and easy flexibility that allows you to move with ease and efficiency at tee-off – and several hours later.
Gore-tex is a highly breathable and 100% waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions. By integrating Gore-tex into our uppers before carefully sealing them, we prevent external moisture from penetrating, while also allowing natural moisture to escape.
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes