Balls » Titleist
Titleist Balls - Golf Advice and Buyers Guide
Titleist Golf Balls are the brands Trademark, show piece product that we all know and love them for, Producing the No.1 Ball In Golf. Titleist Golf Balls come in 5 different premium designs suited for all kinds of play and all kinds of players.
Titleist has golf ball for everyone and you can be sure your buying the best!
Titleist Pro V1 - (Current Generation)
- The New Titleist Pro V1 golf ball features longer distance, more consistent flight, lower long game spin, outstanding Drop-and-Stop™ control and very soft feel. Combined with its already exceptional distance, long-lasting durability, unmatched consistency, penetrating trajectory and low driver spin, the new Titleist Pro V1 provides the best fit for all golfers.
Titleist Pro V1X - (Current Generation)
- The New Titleist Pro V1x golf ball features extraordinary distance, more consistent flight, high launch, low long game spin, outstanding Drop-and-Stop™ control and soft feel. The NEW Titleist Pro V1x provides the best fit for all golfers.
Titleist Tour Soft - (New Range)
- The all new Titleist Tour Soft golf ball is built with our largest core ever and a 4CE grafted cover to provide category leading soft feel, very fast speed for commanding distance and excellent short game performance. Tour Soft is also available in Yellow.
Titleist Velocity - New & Improved 2 New Colours (Orange & Pink)
- Aptly named for its speed, the Titleist Velocity is the golf ball that packs the power punch. Golf players will notice an explosive burst of speed during the initial flight, enabling the Velocity to speed through the distances on the green. The Velocity has a solid core using LSX technology that gives it its initial burst while also giving its peak trajectory a deeper down range. Now The Titleist Velocity golf ball is available in Orange or Pink, so you can add some colour to your Titleist with Velocity.
Titleist DT TruSoft -
- For golf players who like the soft and smooth feel but still like to cover distances, Titleist offers its softest-feeling golf ball series yet—the Titleist DT SoLo. The DT SoLo has an extremely soft yet fast core, which enables it to cover great areas yet remain responsive in short game performances. This series is for golfers who like the dependability of harder cores and the feel of softer compression cores.
Titleist lives up to its name by bringing 5 impressive Titleist golf balls to the golf course. These distinct, durable, and powerful golf balls will surely be a formidable weapon of choice for golf champions everywhere.