Ecco Golf Advice, News and Buyers Guide
ECCO is one of the few genuine shoe manufacturers that owns and manages the entire shoe production process. They manufacture high-quality, comfortable and technically-advanced shoes for men and women. ECCO entered the golf shoe business in the 1990s and today, their golf shoes are proudly worn by a number of international professional golf stars.
Founded in 1963 by Karl Toosbuy in a small town in the south-west of Denmark. Karl Toosbuy was a visionary and he founded the company on the philosophy that 'shoes must follow the foot'. He was pioneer to realise that the shoe industry needed to come out of the centuries old shoe making tradition. They got its first breakthrough and international recognition in the late 1970s, and since then it has continued to expand its operations globally.
The Street are the coolest summer golf shoes with full-grain upper leather and fashionable appearance. They are a spikeless golf shoe with single density TPU sole and features pre-molded traction bars. These are the most sought-after golf shoes designed to give the performance, style and unmatched versatility. The Golf Street shoes caught the world's attention at the 2010 Masters Golf Tournament when Fred Couples received tremendous international acclaim for his distinctive choice of Ecco's Golf Street shoes.
The Biom are the revolutionary golf shoes featuring unique, patented design that takes advantage of the foot's natural system for absorbing impact while bringing golfers closer to the ground than ever before. The Golf Biom shoes have an extremely low profile and are made from lightweight Tibetan Yak leather to provide an outstanding support for swing performance.
The New Worl dClass shoes are smart and traditional to wear. The smooth, patterned leather-uppers and textile lining gives the shoes a really fashionable look. The combination of waterproof membrane and breathable-lining makes the shoe waterproof while keeping the moisture away from the feet.
The professional golf stars who prefer the comfort, style and performance of ECCO golf shoes include Fred Couples, Graeme McDowell, Ernie Els, Caroline Masson and many more.
Ecco » Bags
Ecco » Shoes
Ecco » Clothing
Why Choose Ecco Shoes?
What makes Ecco Golf Shoes so much more comfortable than other golf shoes?
Let us count the ways.
1. A foundation of more than 40 years of relentlessly studying the human foot. The result is a golf shoe designed to let your foot stand, step, flex, stretch and breathe. There is no break-in period. Our shoes are blister-free and can be worn painlessly right out of the box.
2. We make our shoes better because we make them ourselves. In an era of outsourcing, we are the only major shoe manufacturer that owns and manages the entire production process from start to finish, from cow to customer.
3. To be of one mind with your foot, the uppers of your golf shoe must be soft, supple and breathable. All the hides used in ECCO shoes are treated at our tanneries and must meet our higher standards.
4. Free your sole, your game will follow. Our golf shoes use a double-layer inlay sole that ingeniously absorbs heel force, reducing the impact felt by your knees, hip and back. That same heel force is also used to power an air-circulation system that ensures a fresh, dry and cool environment for your feet.
5. No glue means more comfort and greater durability. The outsole and upper of each ECCO golf shoe are bonded via low-pressure injection of PU. This allows ECCO to modify shock absorption and creates a strong, watertight seal without the use of any glue. It also removes one of the most common causes of shoe failure - glue coming "unstuck" because of time, wear or weather conditions.