Under Armour Mens Vanish NCG Golf Polo
- Official Online Under Armour Internet Retailer
- New Microthread fabric
- Free UK Delivery*
Under Armour Vanish golf polo is available in four colour options. This polo dries exceptionally fast with microthread technology within the material. The material has a nice feel that wont cling or chafe and will also stretch naturally for you allowing you total freedom of movement. Feel cool all day in this polo with the material wicking away any sweat and drying really fast and the anti odour technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes.
- UA Microthread fabric dries faster, won’t cling to you, won’t chafe & stretches without absorbing sweat
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes All-over camo jacquard detail
- Self-fabric collar
- 2-button placket
- 100% Polyester
- Black / Black / Black - 1356653-001
- Academy / Academy / Halo Gray - 1356653-408
- Enamel Blue / Black / Black - 1356653-477
- Cordova / Academy / Academy - 1356653-615
View our full range of Under Armour Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.