Titleist Vokey Wedges - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
- Perfect Distance Gapping - find out correctly exactly how far each and every wedge will likely fly plus dial around your yardages.
- Maximum Spin - Spin Milled Grooves maximise spin, control as well as regularity for total confidence.
- Top Versatility - Vokey wedge grinds tend to be played, established and perfected on tour, helping to create shot variety for any level of user in any type of condition.
Titleist » Wedges
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Buyers Guide
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Grinds Explained
- Vokey F Grind - A complete sole designed chiefly for the complete swings & square face shots. Due to this particular design, that it is actually the only grind obtainable in 46°-52°, along with the 54° and 56° F Grind are the most used SW on the PGA Tour.
- Vokey M Grind - A Vokey preference, the M grind is created for players that like to turn the club face open as well as closed to create shots around the green.
- Vokey K Grind - The biggest bounce wedge in the collection, the K Grind is the perfect bunker club and also their most forgiving wedge in the lineup for almost all shots.
- Vokey S Grind - Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is actually best for square faced shots with touch more adaptability than their F Grind. Very simple mechanics are best using this particular wedge.
- Vokey D Grind - The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce using the crescent shape of the M Grind for the shot generating versatility.
- Vokey L Grind - The L Grind boasts a thin crescent shape allowing optimal green side usefulness, and yet it is the least forgiving wedge in their selection.