Titleist Vokey Wedges - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The Titleist Vokey Wedge is a timeless classic, manufactured as part of combination with master craftsmen Bob Vokey, this particular wedge has established itself on tour as one of the greatest short game clubs you can have inside your golf bag.
Titleist Vokey SM7 is their most recent design of Vokey wedge which will likely grace the short game. The brand-new SM7 has been recently tailored to give maximised spin, controls and consistency for additional self-confidence in each and every shot you carry out. Vokey SM7 will place the highest degree of wedge performance in your fingers.
Titleist Vokey SM7 will be obtainable in 3 awesome colour finishes, Tour Chrome, Brushed Steel and Jet Black, and a range of loft and bouce grind choices starting from 46° right thru to 62° In Right as well as Left Handed.
NEW LIMITED RELEASE - Tour Inspired All Black Vokey SM7 Wedge
Influenced through brand ambassadors Jimmy Walker and Cameron Smith, the SM7 Jet Black Special Release boasts an all-black finish that provides the wedges a streamlined, compact appearance at setup along with minimized glare. Limited Release, this wedge features an All Black head, Shaft and also Grip
Tour Inspired All Black Vokey Wedge is installed as standard with the, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black Onyx (S200) Shaft & Tour Velvet three hundred sixty Black Grip
This particular club is actually available to you to custom fit, Loft, Length as well as Lie Angle
Limited Release - Special Edition
Key Features For The Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge
- Perfect Distance Gapping - find out correctly exactly how far each and every wedge will likely fly plus dial around your yardages.
- Maximum Spin - Spin Milled Grooves maximise spin, control as well as regularity for total confidence.
- Top Versatility - Vokey wedge grinds tend to be played, established and perfected on tour, helping to create shot variety for any level of user in any type of condition.
Simply take a peek at our very own Buyers Guide Below that will discuss each and every brand new wedge grind the Titleist Vokey SM7 wedge offers, so that you might decide what you will likely think is best for your game this season.
Custom Fitting Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedges
Titleist provide a wide variety of custom fitting possibilities for you to choose from, by just clicking the custom options tab next to each product when selecting your model, this will help you to bring up the latest assortment of options which will be readily available from Titleist for you to custom your wedge with. You will be able to select the shaft you have to have, the flex and just how long one might like that, right thru to the grip, style, and thickness.
If you cannot quite choose exactly what you are looking for, don't be afraid to get in contact with our very own expert team, who will be more than happy to help you out with your order or question.
Free Delivery* On All Orders over £20 *Mainland UK only. Highlands and islands, Ireland and some remote areas excluded
Titleist » Wedges
Titleist Tour Inspired All Black Vokey SM7 Wedge - Limited Release
New Low Price
RRP £170.00 • Save 30%
Titleist Vokey Brushed Steel SM7 Wedge with Personal Stamp
RRP £170.00 • Save 24%
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Buyers Guide
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Grinds Explained
- Vokey F Grind - A complete sole designed chiefly for the complete swings & square face shots. Due to this particular design, that it is actually the only grind obtainable in 46°-52°, along with the 54° and 56° F Grind are the most used SW on the PGA Tour.
- Vokey M Grind - A Vokey preference, the M grind is created for players that like to turn the club face open as well as closed to create shots around the green.
- Vokey K Grind - The biggest bounce wedge in the collection, the K Grind is the perfect bunker club and also their most forgiving wedge in the lineup for almost all shots.
- Vokey S Grind - Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is actually best for square faced shots with touch more adaptability than their F Grind. Very simple mechanics are best using this particular wedge.
- Vokey D Grind - The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce using the crescent shape of the M Grind for the shot generating versatility.
- Vokey L Grind - The L Grind boasts a thin crescent shape allowing optimal green side usefulness, and yet it is the least forgiving wedge in their selection.