Titleist Vokey Wedges - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The Titleist Vokey Wedge is a timeless classic, designed in collaboration with master craftsmen Bob Vokey, this wedge has proven itself on tour as one of the best short game clubs you can have in your bag.
Titleist Vokey SM7 is the latest generation of Vokey wedge that will grace the short game. The new SM7 has been designed to offer maximised spin, control and consistency for more confidence in every shot you play. Vokey SM7 will put the highest level of wedge performance in your hands.
Improved progressive CG, Optimisd Spin Milled Grooves and Titleist offer the games benchmark for Tour Validated Grinds. SM7 will fit the needs of every golfers game and ability.
Titleist Vokey SM7 will be available in 3 great colour finishes, Tour Chrome, Brushed Steel and Jet Black, and a range of loft and bouce grind options starting from 46° right through to 62° In Right and Left Handed.
NEW LIMITED RELEASE - Tour Inspired All Black Vokey SM7 Wedge
Inspired by brand ambassadors Jimmy Walker and Cameron Smith, the SM7 Jet Black Special Release features an all-black finish that gives the wedges a sleek, compact appearance at setup with reduced glare. Limited Release, this wedge features an All Black head, Shaft and Grip
Tour Inspired All Black Vokey Wedge is fitted as standard with the, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black Onyx (S200) Shaft & Tour Velvet 360 Black Grip
This club is availble to custom fit, Loft, Length and Lie Angle
Limited Release - Special Edition
Key Features For The Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge
- Precise Distance Gapping - Know exactly how far each wedge will fly and dial in your yardages.
- Maximum Spin - Spin Milled Grooves optimise spin, control and consistency for complete confidence.
- Ultimate Versatility - Vokey wedge grinds are played, proven and perfected on tour, helping to create shot versatility for any level of player in any type of condition.
Take a look at our Buyers Guide Below which will explain each new wedge grind the Titleist Vokey SM7 wedge offers, so you can determine what you will think is best for your game this season.
Custom Fitting Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedges
Titleist offer a wide range of custom fitting options for you to choose from, by clicking the custom options tab next to each product when selecting your model, this will bring up the current range of options that are available from Titleist for you to custom your wedge with. You will be able to select the shaft you require, the flex and how long you would like that, right through to the grip, style, and thickness.
If you can't quite find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to get in contact with our professional staff, who will be more than happy to help you out with your order or enquiry.
Titleist » Wedges
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Buyers Guide
Titleist Vokey SM7 Wedge Grinds Explained
- Vokey F Grind - Full sole designed mainly for full swings & square face shots. Due to this design, it is the only grind available in 46°-52°, with the 54° and 56° F Grind being the most played SW on the PGA Tour.
- Vokey M Grind - A Vokey favorite, the M grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- Vokey K Grind - The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- Vokey S Grind - Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square faced shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- Vokey D Grind - The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- Vokey L Grind - The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.