Titleist Logo Balls Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The Number One in Golf Meets the Number One in Business. If you are setting up a golf match to cement a business partnership, propose a salary or rank increase, or to close a very formidable transaction deal, you would want nothing but perfection gracing the event. In that aspect, Titleist is one that can step up to the mark.
Titleist is hailed as the leading golf equipment and golf accessory manufacturer, used by most world-class golfers, golf champions and title holders, and golf enthusiasts alike. With such a prestigious company making your custom golf balls, you know you can count on the perfection you require.
Custom Logo and Message Printing
- Businesses and companies can ask to have their logos printed on each premium golf ball for a sponsored event, with a promised exact color and detail replication on the printing. It is a nice touch to swing a few tees with a potential business partner and handing a smooth, powerful golf ball with your company’s logo on it.
- Aside from logos, messages and other words can also be printed across the surface of Titleist logo balls. These could be messages of invitation for a golfing tournament, a friendly golf match, or other similar invitations. These could also be messages of thanks, meant as souvenir golf balls that can be given after the main golfing event.
- Other people use these customizable golf balls as their personal business cards, by having their names and contact numbers printed on each ball. This is a clever and an effective way of representing oneself, especially for those in the golfing industry.
- There are many things and occasions that can be used for custom Titleist logo balls. Companies often give customized golf balls away at golf tournaments or other sponsored events as a way to generate more exposure. Other more personal events such as wedding proposals, can also call for creative customized golf balls, especially for couples who enjoy the game.
Customised Logo Balls Specifications
- Customers can choose to have full color or black and grayscale printing, as well as all caps, all small caps, or mixed caps for lettering. For the golf ball itself, Titleist uses balls from its Pro V1 series, a popular and powerful golf ball known for handling great distances yet still retaining responsiveness with short games. Packaging comes in gift boxes, circular tins, and half-dozens.
- Aside from custom golf ball printing, Titleist also offers custom packaging printing, so you can opt to have your own packaging design as well as your own logo or message. This option requires a minimum of 48 customized golf balls and 3 weeks in advance for artwork approval and revisions.
Titleist » Logo Balls
What is it to be Titleist?