Titleist T100S Steel Golf Irons - Forged to suit the player’s eye. T100•S inspires daring, imaginative play with enhanced distance, Tour-level shaping and signature Titleist feel
- Authorised Online Titleist Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Prior Generation
- 7 Club Set 4 - PW
The Titleist T100S Irons is a fully forged construction that has been made with 2° stronger lofts than the T100 Irons. This has been done to create a solid more consistently controllable club, that will provide the exact performance and greater distance that the better players demand. The T100S Irons have been made to give the better players the distance and control they need to score lower!
T100S irons utilise high quality, high-density tungsten in the heel and toe of the mid to long irons to control CG and create the perfect progression. The co-forging process fuses the tungsten inside the head to produce the most stable, solid feel possible.
Faster, Smoother Turf Interaction
During testing, the Titleist Tour Pros were blown away by how fast and clean the T100S moves through the turf. With more camber and an improved, blended pre-wear design the T100S sole is the perfect example of how Titleist elicits better performance from every detail.
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
Welcome to The Golf Shop Online!
We first started our website in 2003, as due to the lack of space in our first pro-shop, we wanted a platform to showcase all the wonderful products and choices available to our members.
We were and remain totally passionate about golf! That first acorn has now grown into a large oak tree, and we've established ourselves as a secure 'go-to' online retailer representing the biggest brands into golf!
The trust shown in us by our customers is something we don't take for granted. We are 100% focused on delivering you the very best service, price and web experience. We are proud of our Trustpilot 5 Star and "rated excellent" score and continue to strive to improve.
Be assured that we are authorised by all the brands we represent. All products sold come with our aftercare promise and a full manufacturers warranty, giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 60 Day "no-quibble" return policy.
We constantly check our prices against our competitors, making sure we deliver you the best deal, plus offer a further price promise in the unlikely event you find it cheaper elsewhere*
If we can help in any way, or you can't find a product you're specifically after, please give us a call or drop us an email at email@example.com.