Titleist TS3 Driver - TS (Titleist Speed)
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- New Titleist SPEED Driver
- Modern 460cc Head Shape
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
- Swingweight is a Fixed CG Location
The Titleist Speed Project began with a challenge to the world's greatest players. The mission to solicit speed from every detail on the driver. The TS Project is a pursuit of speed. where every micron and milligram matters.
- Titleist Speed Chasis - Titleist's new speed chassis in the TS Drivers, is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then focus on designing greater speed into every detail and aspect. TS3 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown - The Thinnest titanium crown in the game, allows the weight to be shifted, lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - A variable thickness face delivers faster balls speeds and increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape - Reduces the drag by 20% and increases clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
Titleist TS3 Driver Features & Benefits
The Titleist TS3 Driver is here to give you SPECIALISED SPEED offering an adjustable sweet spot for speed tuned performance and dynamic forgiveness. TS3 has an adjustable swing weight and CG. TS3 is designed to give you a high launch and low spin from the driver in a modern 460cc head shape. TS3 is a fully adjustable driver and the loft range's from 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Standard Shaft Options For The TS3 Driver
- Kuro Kage Black Dual Core 50 (Ultra-Lightweight, High Launch & Spin)
- Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (Lightweight, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 (Low, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X Evenflow T1100 White 65 (Low Launch & Spin)
The Titleist TS3 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.