Titleist TS2 Driver - TS (Titleist Speed)
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Modern 460cc Head Shape
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
- Swingweight is a Fixed CG Location
The Titleist Speed Project began with a challenge to the world's greatest players. The mission to solicit speed from every detail on the driver. The TS Project is a pursuit of speed. where every micron and milligram matters.
- Titleist Speed Chasis - Titleist's new speed chassis in the TS Drivers, is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then focus on designing greater speed into every detail and aspect. TS2 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown - The Thinnest titanium crown in the game, allows the weight to be shifted, lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - A variable thickness face delivers faster balls speeds and increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape - Reduces the drag by 20% and increases clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
Titleist TS2 Driver Features & Benefits
The Titleist TS2 Driver is here to give you STRAIGHT SPEED and explosive distance across the face with maximum forgiveness. TS2 has an adjustable swing weight in a fixed CG location. TS2 is designed to give you a high launch and low spin from the driver in a modern 460cc head shape. TS2 is a fully adjustable driver and the loft range's from 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° and 11.5°
Standard Shaft Options For The TS2 Driver
- Kuro Kage Black Dual Core 50 (Ultra-Lightweight, High Launch & Spin)
- Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (Lightweight, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 (Low, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X Evenflow T1100 White 65 (Low Launch & Spin)
The Titleist TS2 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.
Video shows the complete TS2 and 3 range
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.