Titleist Individual Driver Shafts For 915 / 917 / TS Range
Purchase any of the shaft options as an individual unit allowing you to alternate between shafts on various days and conditions. Click on the custom fit icon to see and select your shaft. all prices and upcharges displayed.
These shafts will fit the TS Range, 917, 915 and 913 Drivers
Below is a brief list of the different manufactures Titleist have teamed up with to provide their driver shafts. Click Options for full list.
- Aldila Rogue Silver, Aldila Rogue Black, Aldila Tour Blue, Aldila Tour Green, Aldila NV, Aldila RIP a.
- Fujikura Fuel, Fujikura Motore F3, Fujikura Motore Speeder.
- Grafalloy Prolaunch Red.
- Matrix HD 6M3, 7M3 Black Tie.
- Mitsubishi Rayon 915 Diamana M+ Red, Mitsubishi Rayon 915 S+ Blue, Mitsubishi Rayon 915 D+ White, Mitsubishi Rayon 913 Diamana S+ Blue, Mitsubishi Rayon 913 Diamana D+ White, Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K, Mitsubishi Rayon Titleist Bassara W-Series, Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana ‘ilima.
- Oban Devotion, Oban Kiyoshi Purple, Oban Kiyoshi Black, Kiyoshi White.
- Project X Tour Issue.
- UST Mamiya Proforce V2, UST Mamiya Proforce VTS 65 Red, Silver, Black
Please be aware that exotic shafts have a minimum of 8 week lead time. All custom shafts can not be cancelled once ordered so please double check your order before you purchase
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.