Titleist Drivers News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Titleist are not just the No.1 brand when it comes to golf balls. Over the last decade they have really moved forwards in golf club manufacturing and are now one of the leading manufactures globally for producing high performance drivers on tour for professionals and amateurs within the game.
The Titleist Driver Family Is Now Made From The TS Project - TS2 & TS3
TWO WAY'S TO SPEED - THINK FAST
The Titleist Speed Project, began with a challenge to the world's greatest players. The mission to solicitate speed from every detail on the driver. The TS Project is a pursuit of speed. where every micron and millegram matters.
Titleist's new speed chasis in the TS Drivers, is the result of a two year mission to deconstruct the driver and then focus on designing greater speed into every detial and aspect. TS2 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
Titleist TS2 Driver -
- The Titleist TS2 Driver is here to give you STRAIGHT SPEED and explosive distance across the face with maximum forgiveness. TS2 has an adjustable swingweight in a fixed CG location. TS2 is designed to give you a high launch and low spin from the driver in a modern 460cc head shape. TS2 is a fully adjustable driver and the loft range's from 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5° and 11.5°
Titleist TS3 Driver -
- The Titleist TS3 Driver is here to give you SPECIALISED SPEED offering an adjustable sweet spot for speed tuned performance and dynamic forgiveness. TS3 has an adjustable swingweight and CG. TS3 is designed to give you a high launch and low spin from the driver in a modern 460cc head shape. TS3 is a fully adjustable driver and the loft range's from 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
Custom Fitting Titleist Drivers
Titleist offer a wide range of custom fitting options for you to choose from, by clicking the custom options tab next to each product when selecting your model, this will bring up the current range of options that are availble from Titleist for you to custom your driver with. You will be able to select the shaft you require, the flex and how long you would like that, right through to the grip, style, and thickness.
If you can't quite find what you are looking for, don't hesistate to get in contact with our professional staff, who will be more than happy to help you out with your order or enquiry.
Titleist » Drivers
Titleist TS Story
Titleist Surefit Shaft & CG Assembly*
Sure Fit Hosel
- The SureFit hosel features a sleeve and ring, each with four settings. The sleeve settings are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, and the ring settings are lettered A, B, C, D. There are 16 unique loft and lie angle combinations.
- Insert SureFit wrench into hosel screw and rotate counter clockwise until hosel becomes loose, move adjustment ring to desired setting, and tighten clockwise until you feel and hear the wrench “click”. If the screw feels like it is binding, stop and realign components.
SureFit Hosel Performance Fitting Guides
- Start in the standard position: A•1 (RH) or D•4 (LH).
- Move up or down in the grid to adjust trajectory.
- Move left or right in the grid to fine tune direction.
- +/- .75° denotes driver settings; +/- 1° denotes hybrid setting.
- *Loft = Effective Loft with a square face at impact.
Surefit CG (917 or TS3 Model Only)
- Weight Removal - Insert tip of SureFit Wrench into SureFit CG Weight end cap to remove installed weight. Rotate wrench counter clockwise until end cap is loose and can be removed by hand. Carefully remove end cap from head and set it aside in a secure area. Remove weight from driver head.
- Weight Installation - Once the SureFit CG Weight and end cap have been placed into the desired setting, insert weight by hand into weight port. Insert SureFit wrench into weight end cap. Rotate wrench clockwise until you feel the wrench “click”.
SureFit CG Weight Settings
- View + / • / - on tip end of weight. Arrows will help determine what side goes in first for desired result.
917 Metals and TS3 are shipped with one additional SureFit CG Weight.
- If your 917/TS3 metal was shipped with the Neutral weight installed in the head, then you will have a loose Draw/Fade weight.
- If your 917/TS3 metal was shipped with the Draw/Fade weight installed in the head, then you will have a loose Neutral weight.
- Additional heavier and lighter weights sold separately. 917 driver and fairway weights are not interchangeable.
Please note that Adjusting tools do not come with Fairways or Hybrids. Extra weights can be purchased, please contact direct for prices and availability.
*In the new Titleist TS range, only the TS3 has the adjustable CG weight. TS2 can only be altered from the hosel.
What is it to be Titleist?