The Titleist Vokey SM8 Brushed Steel Wedge
Handcrafted versatility by the master, Bob Vokey, no other wedge represents the most advanced expression of the Vokey Design DNA ever. The next chapter of craftsmanship, innovation and performance is SM8.
- Authorised Titleist Online Retailer
- PGA Professional Advice
- Full custom fit service available
- Brushed Steel Finish
- Multiple Loft/Bounce Options. - a club for everyone!
The New Vokey Spin Milled 8 (SM8) wedges establish a new performance standard, featuring a centre of gravity that is pushed forward from the face, through the use of high-density tungsten. This produces a more consistent, pure strike that helps you hit your target more often.
- Improved Progressive CG - SM8 takes the next innovative leap - pushing CG forward of the face. Maintaining the vertical, progressive centre of gravity, while improving the CG depth, allows for improved feel and stability, resulting in closer proximity to the hole.
- A Grind For Every Game - The expansive mix of grinds and lofts available – including the new 54º and 56º D Grinds – offer the flexibility and versatility to cover any shot, from any lie, in any conditions. Meaning there is never a reason for a gap in your game.
- Nothing Spins Like A Vokey - As each new Vokey line improves on the last, one thing remains the same: every Spin Milled groove on every wedge is inspected to ensure it delivers the quality and precision you expect. Design for maximum spin, now to even tighter tolerances.
The standard-fitted shaft for this wedge is Dynamic Gold True Temper offered in an S200 Wedge Flex. It comes fitted with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet White grip. Brushed Steel is a black nickel finish that has been brushed to give it a modern antique finish. This finish is for the player looking for reduced glare that will stand out in your bag
- L Grind ( Precision for Skilled Shotmakers) - A narrow sole with a forward bounce surface along with a minimal camber. This would suit a golfer with a shallow swing. Great for firm course conditions.
- D Grind ( The Player's High Bounce Wedge) - A technologically advanced dual bounce sole with a wide trailing bounce surface. This would suit a golfer with a shallow to neutral swing type. Ideal for firm to medium course conditions.
- S Grind (Narrow & Versatile) - A full sole design with a straight trailing edge. The good heel relief allows the golfer to open up the wedge during shot making resulting in a cleaner strike. This would suit any golfer with a shallow to the neutral swing path. Ideal for all course conditions.
- M Grind (Multi-purpose grind for versatility)- A crescent-shaped sole with a forward bounce surface along with moderate camber. Specifically designed to be great out of the sand resulting in more consistent bunker player. Only available in 54 - 60-degree models.
- F Grind (All-Purpose Grind for Full Wedge Shots) - Full sole with a medium camber and very little trailing edge. Designed for all swing types and a variety of course conditions.
- K Grind (The Ultimate Bunker Club) - A large sole and increased bounce, along with wider camber, allows the golfer with a steep angle of attack to execute and control a full variety of shots in medium to soft conditions.
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.