Titleist TSi2 Driver
A new driver for players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire surface of the face. Features a deeper, lower center of gravity to maximise your distance through it's speed optimised MOI design.
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- 460cc Head
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
- Available lofts - 9.0°, 10.0°, 11.0°
The Titleist Speed Project began with a challenge to the world's greatest players. The mission to solicit speed from every detail on the driver. The TS Project is a pursuit of speed. where every micron and milligram matters.
New Face. New Possibilities - Working with something as tough as ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium isn’t easy, which is why no one else does it. But this unique alloy, made by a single foundry in Pittsburgh, USA, is the key to creating a driver face that delivers increased ball speed at every point of contact.
Faster In The Air. Faster At Impact - Improved aerodynamics lead to added speed that you can turn loose on the course with confidence. TSi is tuned to feel fast in your hands and look square at address, with a shape as satisfying as the sound.
Multi-Dimensional Stability - Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but we employ a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive.
Performance-Tuned Adjustability - The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
Standard Shaft Options For The TSi2 Driver
- Kuro Kage Black DC
- Tensei AV Blue RAW
- HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX
- Tensei AV White Raw
- Tour AD DI
- Tour AD IZ
- Tour AD XC
The Titleist TSi2 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.