Titleist TS4 Driver - Pre-Order
- The ultimate Low Spin High-Speed driver
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Modern 425cc Head Shape
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
For players seeking aggressive spin reduction to improve their driving distance. The new TSi4 features a compact pear head shape with low, forward CG for neutralised spin.
Titleist TSi4 Driver Features & Benefits
- Low, Forward CG - The Centre of Gravity (CG) is the lowest and most forward in the TSi family of drivers to deliver less dynamic loft and less spin at impact.
- Player-Tuned Aerodynamics & Sound - Improved shaping reduces drag up to 6 percent (versus prior generation TS4 model), allowing the club head to move faster through the air and deliver more power at impact for greater ball speed and distance.
- Multi-Dimensional Stability - Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but we employ a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability - The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
- Featured Shaft selection has been assembled to offer four world-class options for every swing speed and profile preference.
Standard Shaft and Grip Options For The TS4 Driver
- TENSEI AV White RAW 65 (S, X,TX)
- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 (6.0, 6.5)
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- 8.0° (RH Only), 9.0°, 10.0°(RH Only)
The Titleist TSi4 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.