Titleist TS4 Driver
- The ultimate Low Spin High-Speed driver
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Modern 430cc Head Shape
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
TS4 is the ultra low-spin driver that delivers amazing ball speed. It utilises a low, forward CG position to neutralise spin and produce straighter ball flight. If reducing spin to hit longer drives is your goal, the TS4 was made for you.
Titleist TS4 Driver Features & Benefits
- Titleist Speed Chasis - Titleist's new speed chassis in the TS Drivers, is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then focus on designing greater speed into every detail and aspect. TS1 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown - The Thinnest titanium crown in the game, allows the weight to be shifted, lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - A variable thickness face delivers faster balls speeds and increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape - Reduces the drag by 20% and increases clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
- SureShot Hosel - Fully adjustable with 16 unique lofts and lie angle combinations along with a loft range of 8.5°, 9.5° and 10.5°.
Standard Shaft and Grip Options For The TS4 Driver
- Mitsubishi KURO KAGE Black Dual Core 50 (A, R, S, X)
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 (R, S, X)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60 (5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 (6.0, 6.5)
- Project X Even Flow T1100 White 65 (6.0, 6.5)
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
The Titleist TS4 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.