Titleist TS2 Fairway Wood - TS (Titleist Speed)
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New Titleist TS Speed Project Fairway Wood
- Headcover Included
- NO Adjustable Tool Wrench (Driver Only)
The Titleist Speed Project began with a challenge to the world's greatest players. The mission to solicit speed from every detail on the fairway wood. The TS Project is a pursuit of speed, where every micron and milligram matters.
- Titleist Speed Chasis - Titleist's new speed chassis in the TS Fairway woods, is the result of a two year mission to deconstruct the head and then focus on designing greater speed into every detail and aspect. TS2 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown - The Thinnest titanium crown in the game, allows the weight to be shifted, lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - A variable thickness face delivers faster balls speeds and increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape - Reduces the drag by 20% and increases clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
Titleist TS2 Fairway Wood Features & Benefits
The Titleist TS2 Fairway is here to give you STRAIGHT SPEED and explosive distance across the face with maximum forgiveness and accuracy. TS2 has an adjustable swing weight in a fixed CG location. TS2 is designed to give you a high launch and low spin from a fairway wood in a modern 175cc head shape. The Titleist TS2 is a fully adjustable fairway wood and the loft range's from 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18° and (21° RH Only)
Please Note That The Adjustable Tool Wrench Is Not Included with The Titleist TS fairway woods, however, you can purchase this as an extra product if needed.
Standard Shaft Options For The TS2 Fairway Wood
- Kuro Kage Black Dual Core 55 (Ultra-Lightweight, High Launch & Spin)
- Tensei AV Series Blue 65 (Lightweight, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 (Low, Mid Launch & Spin)
- Project X Evenflow T1100 White 75 (Low Launch & Spin)
The Titleist TS2 Fairway is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate