Titleist TSi1 Fairway Wood
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
- NO Adjustable Tool Wrench (Driver Only)
For players with moderate swing speeds seeking an ultra-lightweight configuration to help maximise distance. Features an ultra-lightweight configuration - 50g lighter than standard fairways - for easy launch and control.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design - From clubhead to grip, TSi1 metals have been strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance at moderate swing speeds.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability - The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
- Active Recoil Channel - A lighter, more refined ARC 4.0 perfectly aligns CG placement to deliver greater face flexibility and faster balls speeds, especially low on the face.
- Aldila Ascent Featured Shaft - ASCENT™ Ultralight shafts deliver an easy, high launch angle without the typical compromises of an ultra-lightweight shaft. Featuring Focused Mass Technology (FMT™), a precise weighting section that utilises heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg in the butt end to help players turn through the ball better for stronger, straighter/drawn ball flight.
Please Note That The Adjustable Tool Wrench Is Not Included with The Titleist TS fairway woods, however, you can purchase this as an extra product if needed.
The Titleist TSi1 Fairway is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another fairway or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.