TaylorMade Wedges News, Advide and Buyers Guide
TaylorMade have always been at the forefront of Golf Manufacturing companies. From their popular Drivers and Woods, all the way to their Irons and Wedges.
The TaylorMade EF wedges exceed their already high standards.
The Tour Preferred EF wedge combines industry first technological advancements with the meticulous craftsmanship of renowned club designer Clay Long in a tour validated wedge that delivers astoundingly long lasting high spin performance, exceeding that of any wedge TaylorMade has ever created.
- Electroformed Nickel Cobalt grooves provide long lasting spin
- Soft 1025 carbon steel body
- Glare reducing dark smoke PVD finish
- KBS Tour wedge shaft
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet Red Cap Grip
The new TaylorMade Tour Preferred Wedge is finally here, after more than three years of extensive design and testing from both the TaylorMade R&D team and their Tour pros. The Tour Preferred wedge has an optimised micro texture face and TaylorMade's most aggressive groove pattern yet to promote maximum spin for increased control in and around the greens. While a more traditional head shape and soft 304 stainless steel construction, not only look great but offer fantastic feel.
- Optimised microtexture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
- Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
- Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
- Grind option 1: New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
- Grind option 2: New ATV grind with refined ATV sole created with Tour pro input and validated at every skill level.
- Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish