TaylorMade P790 Steel Irons
The TaylorMade P790 irons pack powerful performance into a clean, classic design to deliver breakthrough distance in a players iron. Through a combination of forged construction and TaylorMade's revolutionary new SpeedFoam Technology, golfers will experience feel, forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron of this calibre.
TaylorMade's revolutionary Speed Foam is an ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving the feel.
Low Profile Tungsten Weighting - The P790 Irons have taken on a new low profile tungsten weight, designed for a lower CG and higher launch.
Forged Hollow Body - Consisting of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
Thru Slot Speed Pocket - This is TaylorMade's most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximise ball speeds and provide forgiveness on shots lower on the face.
Progressive I.C.T - P790 Irons feature a patented Progressive Inverted Cone Technology strategically located in each iron designed to improve accuracy and protect off-centre ball speed.
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.
Welcome to The Golf Shop Online!
We first started our website in 2003, as due to the lack of space in our first pro-shop, we wanted a platform to showcase all the wonderful products and choices available to our members.
We were and remain totally passionate about golf! That first acorn has now grown into a large oak tree, and we've established ourselves as a secure 'go-to' online retailer representing the biggest brands into golf!
The trust shown in us by our customers is something we don't take for granted. We are 100% focused on delivering you the very best service, price and web experience. We are proud of our Trustpilot 5 Star and "rated excellent" score and continue to strive to improve.
Be assured that we are authorised by all the brands we represent. All products sold come with our aftercare promise and a full manufacturers warranty, giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 60 Day "no-quibble" return policy.
We constantly check our prices against our competitors, making sure we deliver you the best deal, plus offer a further price promise in the unlikely event you find it cheaper elsewhere*
If we can help in any way, or you can't find a product you're specifically after, please give us a call or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.