TaylorMade SIM MAX Ladies Graphite Golf Irons
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- LADIES Graphite (5 Club Set)
- Combination 6 to PW
TaylorMade SIM MAX Ladies Graphite Irons - TaylorMade's BEST FEELING Distance Iron, Powered by SPEED Bridge!
Progressive Inverted Cone Technology
ICT, known as Inverted Cone Technology has been uniquely positioned on each iron face, this leads to an increase in both the sweet spot and to minimize side spin produced on miss-hits that will promote a straighter ball flight.
SPEED BRIDGE TECHNOLOGY
TaylorMade have released yet another revolutionary new Technology that features in the latest SIM MAX Irons, SPEED Bridge! The Speed Bridge strategically supports the topline of the iron to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness in a cavity back iron with much improved sound and feel.
ECHO Dampening System
The ECHO Dampening system has been designed with energy channeling geometry to quickly eliminate harsh vibrations at impact, while delivering better feel without sacrificing any off the face flexibility.
Patented TaylorMade Technology, allows the Speed Pocket to maximise the face flexibility for increased distance and forgiveness on low face strikes.
Forgiving Shape Design
The head shape for the TaylorMade SIM MAX Irons has been designed so that it can provide an unmatched combination of distance, forgiveness and playability. The SIM MAX has a large face area which increases the stability and wide sole geometry for forgiving turf interaction.
LOW Center Of Gravity
Desingned with a Wide Sole geometry and a lightweight fluted hosel, 360° undercut and ultra thin face shift mass from high in the club head down into the bottom of the sole for a low back CG. This results in a high penetrating ball flight!
Features & Specifications
- Speed Bridge Technology
- ECHO Dampening System
- Speed Pocket
- Forgiving Head Shape Design
- 5 Club Set (Combinations 6 to PW)
- Standard Fitted Ladies Graphite Shaft (Aldila NV Ladies 45)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Ladies Sonar Grey/White)
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate