TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Womens Irons
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Graphite Shaft (6 Club Set)
Engineered to help you hit better shots more often with the all-new Cap Back design. The SIM2 Max has an intelligently optimised sweet spot designed to provide golfers with better performance where they need it the most.
The next level of game improvement - A revolutionary new Cap Back Design unlocks the next level of game improvement irons. Eclipsing the performance of traditional cavity backs, the multi-material construction promotes better forgiveness, distance and feel.
Fast and forgiving - Powered by the all-new Cap Back Design and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, SIM2 Max irons feature an intelligently positioned sweet spot that spans the most common impact points, delivering explosive ball speeds and consistency in all the right places.
High launching - Optimised CG placement delivers a high launching ball flight for long carry distance and heavy stopping power. While most game improvement irons have an inherent right bias, each SIM2 Max iron face has been engineered to encourage a neutral ball flight and counteract right misses.
Forged iron feel - A softer ECHO® Damping System, fully enclosed by the Cap Back Design, stretches from heel to toe and absorbs unwanted vibrations, improving feel and maximising face flexibility.
- Cap Back Design - provides stability, improved sound and feel plus maximise face flexibility, ball speed and distance.
- New ECHO Damping System - channels away harsh vibrations creating forged-like feel.
- Fast Forgiving Face with Progressive ICT - give performance exactly where you need it. Fast, flexible and supremely forgiving plus helps minimise common right miss.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - ultra-low CG engineered to produce a high penetrating ball flight.
- Standard Fitted Graphite Shaft - Aldila Ladies NV 45
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Ladies Sonar)
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.