TaylorMade SIM MAX Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
TaylorMade SIM MAX Hybrid Rescue - V-STEEL TRANSFORMS THE RESCUE
THE TWIST FACE IS BACK...
The revolutionary Twist Face technology continues in the design for the TaylorMade SIM range. The corrective face angles are designed to overcome inherent shot tendencies on miss-hits to produce straighter flighted shots.
C300 Ultra Strong Steel Face
The C300 ultra-strong steel used in the face design allows for a faster face that is unprecedented in performance for a TaylorMade Hybrid, for explosive SPEED!
V-STEEL Sole Design
The V-Steel Sole is a TaylorMade classic designed to improve turf interaction through reduced friction that provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
Specially designed for the TaylorMade SIM, the new next-gen speed pocket enhances sole flexibility for a hybrid. This is designed to create additional ball speed and forgiveness on low face miss-hits.
Specifications & Features
- Loft - 3H (19°) 4H (22°) 5H (25°) 6H (28°) 7H (31°)
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Fujikura Ventus Blue)
- Standard Fitted Grip (TaylorMade Golf Pride Z-Grip Black Gray)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another hybrid or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.