TaylorMade SIM MAX Ladies Golf Driver
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover & Tool Included
- Shape In Motion (NEW Aerodynamic Design)
TaylorMade SIM MAX Ladies Driver - SHAPE IN MOTION
A Revolutionary new shape for the SIM Driver has been created with an aerodynamic asymmetric sole and inertia generator. The new shape is designed to provide faster clubhead speed and distance, while the rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness!
SPEED INJECTED TECHNOLOGY
Intelligently optimized C.O.R where golfers are typically striking, this will improve your ball speed across the entire face by calibrating each head to the threshold of the legal speed limit.
TWIST FACE Continues... with a Larger Face
Now in its 3rd phase TWIST FACE technology remains an integral part to the TaylorMade SIM Driver, using corrective face angles which have been designed to overcome miss-hit tendencies and to produce much straighter shots, while providing a larger face for increased confidence.
ADJUSTABLE LOFT SLEEVE
This gives you complete control over your Driver with the ability to adjust and personalise your club to find the perfect flight and trajectory for your game. Choose flight bias preferences up to + /- 2° of loft change and up to +/- 20 Yards of draw/fade bias.
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
Download the latest instructions from TaylorMade on how to tune your new SIM Driver or Fairway Woods. Get the most out of your SIM. Click the below banner